After all the realtionships I had I realized I want a someone in my life without having raltionship?

I want a girl to date to have fun with , but dont have a realtionship I mean I dont want to feel the need to be with her everyday , I dont want to get attached so I won't get disappointed when something happen, what do girls think about this kind of realtionships?

Most Helpful Girl

• You mean like a normal friend then...

What Girls Said 2

• Ummmm isn't that how dating is supposed to start? its fun and supposed to work with each other's schedules. Just learn about them and do different activities together. Give it time and u can give a label and then maybe have daily contact. But that should be a long while. Don't rush, just go with the flow. Appreciate the anticipation of taking it slow

• That is known as a casual relationship, & according to the internet, women have them all the time & no longer give a crap who they sleep with. Though I don't believe this to be true, the internet is never wrong, so it must be true that women have no value of sex anymore.

What Guys Said 1

• Some will be into it. Just be sure you're upfront about what you want.