Don't I have curves at all?

please tell me your opinion http://imgur.com/a/zb17F

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you do. You look good don't let anyone tell you anything else!

What Guys Said 11

• I think their is some there.

• do you like my butt?

• Seems like you have one so that is a bonus a side pick would be better to show that.

• You look good. Different women have different bodies. Don't try to force yourself into a different type because someone else wants it, do things because you want to. You don't have to worry you have a great body.

• you are just saying that to make me feel better but you wouldn't fuck me

• You really look great. You're already out of my league.

• i am out of nobody's league

• In reference to this question: "Cute face my boyish body :( are there guys who are into such bodies? :(?"

Yes, she is fishing.

• Your body looks great
    Girls do not have to be curvy to be sexy do not force yourself into another body type
    You are not thin... You are just Perfect
    You have a nice ass and you body looks good

• you already know

• looks good to me!!

• Wow well I'm liking what I'm seeing beautiful ,, very sexy lucky bf I say

• Are you fishing?

• You look great! Nice body type.

• Nothing wrong with that, there. You're fine :)

• well one thing is certain, you're too chunky to be wearing those pants

• i am 5'1 and 101 lbs..

• and too chunky too be wearing those pants

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think so. That looks like my body type and I know I don't have "curves." Lol I'm pretty straight up and down. My waist is obviously a little smaller than my hips but not enough for me to be considered "curvy" I don't think. My boobs are small also but you didn't give a front view so I can't comment on that.

• and do guys chase you?

• Not really. I mean, I've had boyfriends but only one long-term relationship. Other guys have shown interest in me though. A woman doesn't have to be "curvy" to still be beautiful and get attention from guys. I'm not saying I'm beautiful, I just mean that "curvy" is not the only attractive body type. Plenty of men like women with your body type also.

• No not really, but you are a fine natrual shape regardless. I don't see any squars or triangles. I wouldn't be too concerned about your butt or hips. They develop later in women.

• so dont i have a butt or hips?

• you are a little girl yourself.

• Correction, little girls run around with body issues saying they'll kill themselves over it. That is attention seeking. Feel free to slap your parents if you want to have someone to take your issues out on.

• You have a really beautiful body! Don't listen to the guy, who called you chunky, you look amazing. And your ass is nice!