Asian women are most desirable yet I've never seen one date any of you guys?

I don't see them dating anyone besides other Asian men in real life. Are the men on here making up stories lol?

Most Helpful Guy

• Asian girls where I live date exclusively white guys.

What Guys Said 11

• I have heard a number of men who are not East Asian express a preference for East Asian women. Even so, these numbers do not rise to the point where we can say that any racial group other than East Asians prefer East Asian women. The preference for East Asian women among men who are not East Asian comes down to some small number of individuals.

I am a white guy who used to have a "thing" for East Asian women. I say "used to" because that preference has faded with time, for no particular reason. I have dated two. One was Chinese -- a pretty girl who worked at a nail salon who turned out to be a backstabbing slut. The other was half white and half Philippine -- a pretty girl who was shy, virgin, soft-spoken, studious, and all around wholesome person who was just not right for me. For the most part though, I am a white guy has dated mostly white girls.

• Well that's a matter of opinion, I do happen to like Asian girls but i've never been able to go on a date :( just hard to find in Ireland.

• Go to Dublin.

• No one knows this information, it is top secret... Ha it's a bit of a trek to go to Dublin, especially for dates lol

• Lolllllllllll

• it might just be your area or what you've seen but I see Asian girls with many different men, its pretty diverse. they go further than Asian, white, Mexican.

• Asian women are the most desirable? According to whom?

• you're race pal ahahaa

• Well then I must be some f**king degenerate white person then, because I don't agree with that view point at all.

• all Asian women really have going for them is that they are generally thin and petite. However, they also tend to be very chaste, which turns a lot of guys off unless they are also brought up in a culture that values it.

• *raises eyebrow*

• i think it's about looks, not ethnicity. i personally have never been sexually attracted to other races. only certain oriental boys. i'm very picky. my dad is caucasian.

• @cocochanel
      yeah, i've only met one Asian (korean) girl that was attracted to me, personally - at least that I know of. She asked for sex directly, which I admit was a first (and last).

• i date one years ago. They are overall more caring, sensitive, intelligent, and attentive in bed than caucasians, of which i am one. The only thing i did that merited her dating me was that i appreciated this.

• Why are you following me around to see who I date? Stalker!

• lol good one. Maybe I should stalk your 2 daughters instead.

• As long as you file weekly reports to me on their whereabouts, I'm ok with it.

• aahahaha

• I just saw three Asian girl with white guy couples at the gym yesterday. Making up stories?

• Asian girls aren't all that attractive. the only thing about them is theyre petite and generally nicer than white and latina girls in my exp.

• I like Asian girls, I'm just a kid but I did fool around with a cute Asian girl some time ago.

What Girls Said 6

• I think it depends really!
    I've seen a few Asian women with non-Asian men (either white or black). I don't think it's unheard of but I think it's a dream/fantasy for most.

They say that people are attracted to people who look similar to themselves, so maybe that's why lots of people date within their race? (not a solid rule though guys, don't start slating me for this.. just voicing a theory... and ta-dah before you ask me to index my findings. www.thedatereport.com/.../ )

• that's cuz Asian men are so hot i have trouble thinking about anything else.

shota complexxx ♡ヾ (*´∀`*) ノ

• Men are weird especially white men and bipolar. Every week there's a different "most desirable"group of women. First it's Hispanic, then it's Asian, then it's White, then it's Middle Eastern. Make up your minds weirdos. With Asian women, they are either really pretty, or ass-ugly.

• It's never black women though, lol.

• Wow you are really over 45? Lol where did you get the idea of "men are weird especially white men and bipolar"? What kind of people do you see in your life? I'm just feeling sorry that you see certain people that way, something must have affected your view of others.
      There are weirdo in every race in every country also there are pretty and ugly girls in every race and every country.

• LOL shoot up schools

• Most Asian girls I know also date Asian guys. And by Asian I mean actually born and raised in an Asian country. But that's just statistics. The same way most americans date americans, it doesn't mean anything.

I don't think Asian women are most desirable either. It's ridiculous to assume one race as whole is better than another as a whole. People who say that are just stupid

• You gotta remember that the average guy who participates on GAG is typically not the average man you will find in certain settings. For some guys, IN THEIR MINDS, Asian women truly are most desirable. But in actual reality, Asian women are not the most desirable to most diverse ethnic groups of men on this planet.

• I guess it depends on where you go. Back home, Asian girls were very popular. But here, I don't see too many Asian people now.