Girls, would you date a guy that was a virgin?

When I say virgin, I mean no sex and like lack of sexual experiences.

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest, I think I'd prefer to have a guy who had done it a couple of times before, just so he knows what he's doing. If he's confident he'll make me feel confident and he can guide me as to what he wants me to do for him. Obviously I don't want a man-whore who has been with countless women because I'd hate to be compared to all of them but someone with that slight bit of experience would be perfect.
    I can just imagine two virgins having a crack at it and failing miserably because it's so awkward.

What Girls Said 9

• I would vastly prefer this

• I still wouldn't mind. I'm a very, very low count woman and don't care about a man not having a bunch of partners. Actually, it would make me think he has self-control, is very eager to learn and isn't correcting me nor telling me about an ex gf of his.
    Personally quality is better than quantity.

• Sure. I don't have a problem with virginity.

• Yes, we'd be able to teach and learn from each other

• yes... it's better when both virgins. and if I wasn't one it's still cute.

• I would, I like to be dominating so my knowledge over his

• yeah why not

• Nope but I am also older. You're still young, so there is nothing wrong with being a virgin at your age and when I was your age, I would gladly take a virgin guy. However now I am older, and I only date older men now so no. I could never have a virgin man. If a man is still a virgin my age or older there must be something wrong with him.

• Is that fair to say though? Just because a guy is a virgin at an older age like 24 and beyond doesn't mean he may be weird or something

• I'm 28 and I go for men in their 30s. So yes it usually does unless they're waiting for marriage. There isn't anything wrong with that. I just can't think of any other reason for anyone, guy or girl to still be a virgin when they're older. I have this opinion about women too. No one should be a virgin past their mid 20s unless they're waiting for marriage.

• I don't mean to be annoying (just playing devils advocate) Not all people are into sex or they haven't found the right person. You can't blame them for that. They just really want it to be on their terms or special... etc.

• Yes why not,, some women may view men who are virgins or practicing abstinence in a less than masculine light because men are expected to be sexually aggressive but in truth there is nothing wrong with it. If a man can date a virgin woman/girl why can't it be vise versa

What Guys Said 2

• i'm sure some girls will

• How do u tell a virgin man?

• Honesty maybe? And I'd say maybe when the time comes, the guy doesn't know what he's doing