Are Asian Guys Attracted to White females?

I am attracted to Asian guys and most other races however it seems to be that they are not attracted to white females. Is this true?

Fill out the poll below: which race as a guy are you most attracted to?

• Hispanic/Latino
  • Black
  • Mixed/Other
  • White
  • Asian (Japanese, Korean etc.)

Most Helpful Guy

• as long as you're attractive in general then people will find you attractive. doesn't have to involve race necessarily, but that's also a preference.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes I'm attracted to white girls. Where i am from i see tons of attractive white girls everywhere. Especially at my school.

• I think anyone can be attracted to anyone if they meet the right person. It's not all looks in my opinion:)

• no, oh god no, who would ever want a white woman?

• C and A but damn I can only vote once :(.

• All Asians are attracted to white girls, I think all race in fact.

• Of course! I'm an Asian guy and I find White girls very attractive.

• if you're attractive then people will find you attractive. race doesn't really matter.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm going to go out on a whim here based on personal experience and say yes a majority of them do find White women attractive. Let's keep in mind though that many Asian men are timid, shy, and reserved ( vary on the person) so of course they'd be reluctant to approach ANY gal of any race.

As for the poll... lol who are we kidding? "which race as a guy are you most attracted to?"
    The answer will most likely be Vote D: White and Hispanic being a very close 2nd.

• I have seen some Asian males that are straight up obsessed with white chicks. Its like they either worship white people or they hate white people. I haven't seen a an Asian guy that wasn't one or the other.