If somebody you had friendly/neutral feelings for expresses feelings for you do you expect it to workout in the future.. read more !?

I've been asked out a once , I rejected her cause I never liked her more than a friend. Anyway about a year after it , this came back to my head. What would happen If I did say yes and gave it a try. At that time I didn't want to and I still don't want to do that but I wonder if I was in her situation and I expressed my feelings for another person how would things workout. Would they give it a try or not.

So I wanna ask , if somebody asks you out / Tells you they like you would you give it a try or not , and depending on what factors would you come to that decision? es and gave it a try. At that time I didn't want to and I still don't want to do that but I wonder if I was in her situation and I expressed my feelings for another person how would things workout. Would they give it a try or not.

So I wanna ask , if somebody asks you out / Tells you they like you would you give it a try or not , and depending on what factors would you come to that decision?

IM SORRY I got an error on the website and I had to copy and paste it , but I guess I pasted it thrice ! Forgive my silliness !
okay now the duplicates are gone , nevermind hehehe

Most Helpful Girl

• If I didn't like the person I would still give the person a try. I've done that before in the past with guys because I didn't have the heart to be mean so I said yes when they asked me out.

What Girls Said 1

• for me i like way older. so if a guy is mid age its thrilling.
    I guess if you get something fun out of it say yes :)

What Guys Said 0