Do Indian guys have a thing for Asians?

I just noticed that I attract a lot of Indian guys lol um :l

Well I know Indians are Asians but you guys know what I mean

Most Helpful Guy

• I have often seen the Hippy/Punk style type of guys hanging out with the Indians who bear close resemblance to the Asians !!!

What Guys Said 8

• Indians are also logically 'Asians', because India is physically part of Asia!

• Indians are Asians. do you mean a specific country in asia?

• yeah but I'm not those light skinned Asians

• I don't really see why the tone of skin would change the fact. it's entirely up to the individual

• im not great at being descriptive that's why lol

• Yes i do have a thing for east Asian girls. Aww they are cute like dolls and so feminine. I love it.
    The only thing i dislike about east Asian girls is that they always want white men.
    But they are minorities here in india so no chance for me atleast.

• not me and I think a very small amount of Indians would be attracted to Asian (east asian) girls.

• Are you Indian?

• lol everyone knows it.
      when you say Asians it always means east Asians & thats why whenever someone does a poll there are always Asians and indians different options.
      people pointing it out are just being asses.

• Uh I don't particularly prowl for a certain race...=/

• Also, I forgot I was considered Asian. Doesn't feel like it.

• yeah cause they don't have those slanted eyes like the majority of Asians do. I mean I'm not saying they HAVE to have those Asian looking eyes to be Asian

• They as in me xD but yeah I get it. don't know why they're particularly into you. Maybe you're just pretty and there's nothing but Indians around xD I don't know

• Asian girls r a different cup of tea for us. Personally I am coz they never seem to age and have such amazing skin and hair. The fascination for the unknown has always intrigued us.

• I'm Indian and White girls are where it's at ;)

Specifically redheads.

• Yeah. Indian men want and like fair, pale skin with NO body hair, but the Indian girls are brown/dark brown and grow lot of body hair. Thats why they are attracted to asians.

• Humans grow body hair, period.

• He is not indian asker. A white gentleman probably.

What Girls Said 8

• Indians -are- Asian.

• People in the U. S. refer to Asians as East Asians (e. g., Japanese).
      Nice username by the way lol.

• Yeah I know. "Asian" does include Indians in the U. S.
      What I mean is when I say "Asian" to a person on the streets, they usually think of an East Asian person, and I think that's what the asker meant.

• oh. ok, i see

• I don't think -maybe a minority

• Yes they do, after whites first.

• Hahah i get that to.. They must think i'm Indian but im really Asian..

• Yeah causetheirl constantly adding me on Facebook maybe they like us because we are pale and opposite from them

• i wasn't talking of skin color

• Indians are Asian so of course.

• well I know. But you know what I mean

• yeah!

• I don't know but since guys (in the states) generally will date whatever race, possibly.

• Yeah, Indians do like Asians. I've noticed that a lot. But not every Indian likes Asians.

• really? haven't you noticed how north eastern girls are perceived here? features are very similar

• @Tombstone1000100, most north eastern girls I know are considered very very attractive.

• lol maybe they were really pretty then.
      I have lived in assam and manipur combined for 4 years and It was not my taste at all. and here in delhi as well haven't really seen anyone drool over them.

• Sure! It just depends on the person, not their race