Do you have to have some level of "sexiness" to be fanciable to guys?

Just wondering- I literally have no sex appeal haha and no experience of a guy I find attractive feeling the same way, or at least not to my knowledge. Is this a reason?

• Yes, the girl has to be somewhat sexy to fancy
  • No, it doesn't matter

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys can have very vivid imagination. As long as they somehow like you, they will manufacture that sexiness for you.

What Guys Said 7

• No it doesn't matter. As long you personality is nice, I am all good. And yes, I really do find you...

• Not really. You don't have to be physically hot to be 'noticed' by guys. Your personality is part of who you are too so the not so shallow guys should be able to see past that.

• Guys should be attracted to you.

• I have some guys think I'm cute but hardly ever fancy, tbh I think its because I dont have a womanly figure, I'm really short too- I find it hard to believe I'm attractive in that sense. I don't know but thanks aha :)

• Hmm... I'll work on it. Thanks! :)

• You're welcome.

• I honestly don't go for looks I just go for if they are nice to me

• first impressions always have a lot to do with outer appearance and how you act when it comes to.

• I assume you do know meaning of "sex appeal" lol

And if you do. Attract guys without sex appeal is like saying Taylor swift not making a song after her break up.

• Physical attraction is what initially draws both parties together, but their personal connection makes them stay.

What Girls Said 3

• Haha I'm in the same boat. I also have zero sex appeal. Apparently I'm "cute", and I guess that's not a bad thing, but I feel ya on never having a guy that I'm attracted to be interested in me.
    A cute dork is what I am. That's gonna have to do, cause it's not gonna change anytime soon.

• You have to be attractive to the guy

• I'm pretty sure I have no sex appeal... but my guy says I'm the sexiest girl he's ever met. It's all in the beholder