Do you text?

If you do, is it long, short, sweet, and to the point? Or is texting something that you just don't care for?

Most Helpful Girl

• I text! and I make it long sometimes short, but say something sweet so that person can know that I am thinking about them.

Can you answer my last question please.

What Girls Said 4

• Mobile texting annoys the hell out of me, good waste of time in the moments of boredom!

• I heart texting. I prefer it to talking on the phone. Some of my texts end up like essays because they're so long lol. I hate writing short texts.

• Sending long text messages is a hassle so I like to keep 'em short. If I need to discuss something important with someone, I prefer IM or call.

• Texting is a good way to keep yourself occupied but I find it annyoing.

What Guys Said 1

• when I text I tend to send somewhat long-ish messages. meaning I don't always shorten my words and I put some effort into it. it's a pet peeve of mine when someone sends me one word text messages like "yeah" "lol" "k" and pointless sh*t like that.