Guys, if you had only two options would you rather date an anorexic girl or an obese girl?

The title pretty much sums up my question, but to be more specific by anorexic I mean someone who is very underweight and has severe problems with eating. And by obese I mean someone who is considerably overweight, but doesn't have problems with eating (maybe with a bit too unhealthy diet and lack of exercise, but no mental problems causing it). So if you had only too options, which one would you date?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the extent of it. Slightly chubby looks better than a bit underweight. It's probably easier for a fat girl to exercise and not eat so much than it would be for an anorexic girl to accept she's underweight and needs to eat more. I like to think I would be supportive of a girl with either condition, but to be honest healthy people are more attractive in general (other things being equal).

What Guys Said 5

• I choose celibacy.

• I would commit suicide to save my family from being dishonored.

• I'd go for the anorexic chick.

• Obese, at least she'll have big boobs

• The obese girl. Most people don't understand just how easy it is to be counted as obese. It really isn't as shocking as people thing. People think of obese, and picture morbidly obese people instead.

What Girls Said 4

• Hook up with... The anorexic.
    Date? The obese one. If she doesn't have mental issues, it can be helped.
    I was anorexic, it does make you crazy.

• You'd hope the more mentally stable one then, the obese girl who's case doesn't seem as extreme as the anorexic girl.

• If someone is obese, they have a mental problem as well an anorexic. Food addiction. Your description of how someone becomes obese is an accident, and being obese is not the same as simply being over weight.

• I wouldn't wabt to date either. Not because im shallow but because either way the person will have some serious issues and I've got enough on my plate with my own