Why can't I get guys to like me?

I can't get any guy to like me. I do my hair and clothes. Im very nice to them but no matter what its like im invisible or disgusting. I assume im very ugly since no one likes me. I just started high school and i thought it would change but its just like middle no guy even wants to be seen with me :(. What do i do to get them to like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys your age tend to have unrealistic standards. In a year or two a lot of them will start to come to terms that they aren't entitled to perfect 10's. Also guys your age are incredibly shy. I suspect soon you will notice older men starting to approach you. This is because the older a man gets the more confident he feels about approaching a woman. So when you are closer to 18, you will likely see lots of guys in their 30's hitting on you.

I can almost promise you that you aren't ugly. People that are ugly, know they are ugly. Most likely you are closer to average. Average is attractive to most guys, once they get over there unrealistic standards they picked up from Hollywood.

What Guys Said 5

• It all starts with confidence. You don't have to be beautiful by conventional standards but you do have to feel that way. Do things that make you feel amazing. Whether its new clothes, a new haircut, a fresh makeover, or taking on new hobbies, if you can walk around as if you have that "it" factor, guys will take notice and want to be in your aura.

• Being recognized isn't about changing yourself. Its about waiting. You can't change yourself. So to find a guy that means something is one that will show up and admit and prove he likes you. Dont try to get guys to like you thats just desperate. Just be you and the one will come. Good luck home salami!

• You have to get very friendly with a guy you like who's in your league. Guys in grade school have their eyes set on the gold trophy, when they're actually only bronze material. A 6/10 girl that likes me is way better than a girl that's super fucking hot 10/10.

• how do you know they don't?

I've liked girls and i've never even spoke to them or gave any signals.

• Ok well are you a average looking, pretty, hot, beautiful, or ugly? If you are really hot, maybe guys are afraid to approach you cause of your looks. If you are ugly, its kind of obvious. If you are just average, then you have to just ask a guy out

What Girls Said 1

• well it has to do with confidence i was in the same boat as you when i was in highschool no guy would talk to me except for the really nerdy ugly ones are plain geeks I've noticed that a lot of slutty girls get attention but girls like us who are shy quiet etc get left out but dont worry im sure that you are fine and the right guy will come along afterall the world doesent revolve around boys have fun with your friends hope this answer helped=)