Why did the last man I date & the one I'm currently talking to, tell me "I don't act like I'm interested in him"?

I'm truly an interested in him & investing in his happiness, otherwise I wouldn't be talking to him. Is it cause in still young and he's about 4 years older than me? Is it cause I haven't been in too many relationshits? Or is it that these men are comparing me to they exes? What non sexual actions can I do, to prove to him that I'm interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• he understands that you are interested and invested in him, but because of your relative youth he also knows you might have other options which could lead to you rejecting him... i won't speak to actions, just that you realize this is what he's feeling in a soft but ongoing fashion.

What Guys Said 2

• *I* like to hear my partner tell me how happy she is to see me, that she's thinking about me, that she thinks I'm a fantastic guy and she wishes she could get a hug when it's a bad day at work, etc.

Google "language of love." It's not perfect, but it's a really good framework for what sorts of affection your partner appreciates. Sit down and talk to him about them. Then you know what ways you can express your affection that'll resonate with him.

• I am kinda dating a girl who doesn't really seem that into me either, maybe I should break it off..

Give him more physical signs that you are into him. Smile more often, touch him more, open up instead of being so shut off.

What Girls Said 1

• ahaha "relationshits?"

I guess give him more attention and compliment him