What's your dream girls personality?

What's your dream girls personality. Is she shy and reserved, happy and outgoing. Comment what the perfect girls personality would be

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a difficult question because I imagine two personality types that are ideal (not referring to MBPTI personality types which would be much more specific).

Personality A - Calm, serious demeanor. She takes herself seriously and is proud of her beauty and success, yet never brags. She finds my sense of humor refreshing and my passion sexy, because she is usually all business and doesn't get messy. She will never be a liability in social or financial situations because she is intelligent, disciplined, and knows what she can and cannot have. This discipline rubs off on me and makes me a better person.

Personality B - Very outgoing and inclusive. She is filled with spontaneity which creates opportunities for me to try new things and explore the world. She is attracted to my deep persona and verbal eloquence because it provides more significance and meaning to her experiences. There will never be a dull moment with her.

What Guys Said 4

• Outspoken, rough, and always hyper.

• Shy and reserved is what i like. And she should have a taste in body hair, since am very fury guy.

• Shy, classy, and high sex drive would be mine. It's hard to find a classy girl these days :(

• Shy, happy, fun, high sex drive, smart, funny

What Girls Said 0