How common are hispanic (latin) men/black women relationships in your area?

Not sure what other detail to add. the question is self explanatory.

for hispanic men do you find: do you find black womem attractively

Most Helpful Girl

• As a Texan, I would say a lot a lot a lot and alot. I even have friends who are half black and half Hispanic. The thing about my school is we don't judge people based on their races, and I think its really cute when difference race couples hang out. You can get to know each other's culture and I think that is really coop. Me myself am Asian but I have a crush on a white guy and he lilea me back. We are not dating becuz we both put schoolwork as priority. But still, its a whole different world now and people should date who ever they want regardless races

What Guys Said 4

• Pretty rare in my town

• not common. it's common for black girls to have white guys and hispanics go for hispanic guys or white. I think russian girls go for black guys here

• I'm a hispanic man and I would never date a black woman. I find them repulsive, over-weight, loud, obnoxious and self entitled.

• all of my female black friends happen to be in great physocal shape and most of them are pretty quiet. you sound extremely ignorant and racists to assume that all black women are over weight loud and obnoxious. i really don't know any of the blakc women youve encountered with but to dismiss an entire race because of bad incidents is like the US not legalizing immigration across the mexican borders because of bad news reports about a few hispanic men.

• I don't find them attractive.

• An absolute zero.

What Girls Said 6

• My relationship is one^^ but in Georgia I don't think it is common. Although I am new to the area, there is a lot of segregation here. It was more common in California in my city.

• My boyfriend is Latino, not Hispanic. Sorry, if you mean Spanish decent I answered your question wrong. :/

• You're trying to be politically correct. When I know you wouldn't have a problem pointing out a wigger. Hispanics are just like wiggers. You can defend them all you want. They don't even want you.

• @realerthanreal or maybe I'm using intelligence that you clearly let die off in the 70's. A "real" black man wouldn't look in your direction if he saw this side of you. Politically correct, sure, accepting always.

• White and black is most common in my area.
    I only see Hispanics with either other Hispanics or whites.

• I do know one couple though, the wife is Hispanic and the husband is black.

• It was pretty common where I used to live. It seems to me that Latinas gravitated towards white guys while the Latinos would gravitate towards any race.
    In terms of interracial dating that is.

• i have seen a few in my area not to many tho. i have dated a latin male myself. yet i dnt see color and I'm mixed

• It's common where I live. I see more Latinos with black women than I see black men with Latinas

• Why the fuck would I want a hispanic, when I could just be with a real black man?

• i find myself attracted to hispanic men more than black men, might be because i grew up like 10 miles from the border of mexico. its not that i dont find black men attractive i just happen to have more "crushes" on hispanic men than i do on black men or any race for that matter.

• What is acting black exactly?

• You sound stupid Hispanics don't act black almost every culture of some sort has people that everyone can relate to in the way that they were brought up and carry themselves. Are you really over 45 because you sure are not acting like it.