What Is Your Stance On Interacial Relationship & Biracial Kids?

In our society today, I still see that interacial dating and even biracial children still present some sort of a race issue for people. I am just curious as to what your stance is on interacial dating and biracial children. Are you more open to dating interacially? Open to the idea of have biracial children? Or are you looking for someone who is in your race only?

As a black guy, I have dated a lot of women of different background. Personally, I like interacial dating a lot more and want my children to be biracial.

In my opinion, biracial children have the best of both worlds, their skin complexion has that kind of hispanic look (depending on the type of interacial couple) and they take features from both of their parents.

media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...08479a3097dc.jpg

www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

Besides... I feel that interacial dating signifies as times are changing and that we can come together as people despite our racial differences.

Where do you guys stand on this? Why?

• I am for it
  • Not my thing
  • See results
And for the record... I don't care what race I end up with as long as I love her. But, in a perfect world, I would want a biracial child. That's all. lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• As the mother of a biracial daughter I see nothing wrong with it. I have almost always dated interracially and am now in an interracial marriage and very very happy with it. We are all just human beings with skin color and race the only difference which means little to nothing.
    I totally agree with your entire question and remarks you made.

What Girls Said 12

• I'm getting married to a korean and I myself am a white european. I can't wait to have mixed babys. They're so beautiful.

• Wow whoever pictures those are they are both extremely gorgeous and handsome!!! I am completely for it love doesn't have color.. So why do people make it a big deal! I find both white and black guys attractive.. It's my life and I intend on doing what makes me happy.. If someone isn't ok with it that I don't need them..

• Whoa, who's that guy in the pic? Not only are his eyes beautiful, but him as a whole. And I think a majority of mixed kids turn out to be beautiful. I'm all in for interracial dating. Yet I go more by persona. Not just what he looks like or where he comes from

• I am biracial myself and I am trying understand what the question is. That guy in the picture is hot by the way. As a biracial person, I am actually MOST attracted to guys who are biracial like myself. The next best thing is dominican or some type of hispanic or some African American guys because they have the most in common with me and look the most like me. I see it this way, there are three types of people: people who only want to date their own race, people who only want to date another race, three, people who would date or marry any race an dont care. I am a mix of 1 and 3. Just want to say, Its VERY hard for interracaial couples though to be together mainly beacuse of the way OTHER people look at them. I know it was for my parents. SO if you want to be with someone and have kids with them, just make sure you plan to support and love them and stay together.

• My kids will be whatever they are meant to be. I'm not stressing race, interracial or whatever. It's too weird to say oh I want my kids to be this way... maybe a bit obsessive, but as I said... I really could careless.

• definitely open to it ;) ;)
    @Gamerartnerd

• My girls are biracial, their father is Mexican (mixed), and I'm Polish-Russian (Caucasian).

• I'm black and Samoan and my boyfriend is white. I'm all for theverything mixed

• Interacial children I find to be very beautiful.

• I support interracial dating

• I'm 75% black & 25% white... even tho I have been only dating black men, I don't black babies. I want mixed kids. Ahaha but I'm obligated to change my mind in the future so we shall see.

• totally for it! i'm white, and i've dated black and latina girls.

What Guys Said 5

• Mixed people are so freaking hot plus when we're all mixed their will be a whole lot less racism but that probably won't happen in my life time.

I love black people they're really funny and down to earth lol my kids might end up being mixed

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with having interracial Kids, don't let anyone tell you different!

• Yeah I'm open to it, but I won't go out of my way to make sure I only have biracial kids. Just depends on who I end up with.

• That's true. Lol. I mean, if I end up with someone I really like, that's great. But, in a perfect world... I would want biracial kids. Lol.

• If that's what you really want, then go for it dude lol

• I want my kids to look like me

• This is only in issue on the internet and in articles. I can assure you being a biracial myself that there isn't any problems IRL for the parents or the kids.