What are some good date ideas that doesn't involve bars?

What're some good dates. Usually at night.

and it's hard because I'm under 21 and he's not. So we can't go to bars and stuff. And I want dates where you have chances to get "close" to them, if you know what I mean. Cause sheesh, why else am I wasting my time lol.

movies are so predictable and I'm getting tired of them. What suggestions do you have?

Most Helpful Guy

• Coffee shops are good, a nice atmosphere, plenty of stuff hanging on the walls to talk about or you can talk about the other people there. Drinks in hand help bridge the silence. I guess what I'm saying is that prior to being 21, coffee shops were my version of a bar, minus the ability to pick up drunk girls.

I personally like going for walks. I happen to live in a city with more things going on than could possibly be done by a single person, so some of these things might not be available to you depending on where you are, but some examples: the aquarium/zoo, comedy clubs (usually are only 18+), plays. If you're in college, there's probably events being held at your school or even if you're not in school you can still go to them. These include things like seminars, speeches, student organized shows and whatnot. If you can find an all ages venue, music shows can be good too.

What Guys Said 2

• Restaurant with a class to it, beach, park, observatories, coffee shops, mountain top, etc.

• Go on a scenic drive, or to the park. You can also go to a hill at the highest location in the city and look at the sunset. These are all good for that!

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not sure what you have in your area, but beaches and parks are fun. Mini golfing or go-karts can also give you two a thrill. The coffee shop suggestion is pretty good too. Depending on what you guys like to do, an arcade can be pretty exciting. Keep an eye on local festivals and events too since stuff like that can give you a little variety and can give you a lot to talk about.

• Go to the park at night. It's lit up by the lakes and ponds in the surrounding areas. Sit on a blanket next to the lake or pond and you'll be closer than ever. Bring something to drink so you can share. He may be over 21 but no guy can resist getting close to his woman!