Girls: What should a short guy do?

I'm 5'7, can't really do anything bout that, but what else might help? Is working out to get muscular a good idea? To what extent?

Most Helpful Girl

• 5'7 is stillok, if you were 5'3, now that would suck :D Working out might be a good idea, although I personally don't think muscle is important. Growing a stubble/beard would make you look manlier :) Don't get too buff tho, that's just unnattractive.

What Girls Said 4

• I like short guys and have seen many who were super attractive. I'm only 5'2" so you're at the perfect height for me and many other girls. If you want to, you can get muscular but just to the point where it looks nice but not overly done.

• Yeah.. Being muscular helps a lot.. All the short guys I know are very muscular & it also helped build a lot of confidence for them too!

• Go out with other short girls. You can't change what you were born with..

• "Go out with other short girls." Did you put "other" in the on purpose? I realise I've got chances with shorter girls though, how much shorter do you think?

• Just a little shorter than you, because tall girls (me for example) it would just be really weird looking. I have shorter guy friends and it feels like I'm their mom or smth lol. But it's up to you really

• I like that.
    I can easily reach to kiss you and we can look at each others' eyes.
    Stop whining, you're fine.

• Oh I think it's more practical, it's not that I want to be taller, just wondering if musculature would 'compensate' for the majority girls that like height.

• The complete area of the chest and the back more precisely.
      It's not a high standard, I've been on the beach several times this summer, and pretty much all fit young men were hairless on those areas.

• Okay... Thanks for answering.

What Guys Said 6

• AAAAARGH!! you're not short!!! we've got the same height and i never consindered myself short!!!

• What's the average (male) height in your country? In mine men of my age are 5'10 on average, I'm in the bottom 20-30 % - I think it's reasonable to consider that short.

• actually you're average human.. i believe average human (both males and females) must be 5'6"-5'7" in the whole earth

• There you go then - we're not tall.

• Dude your height is fine. I'm 5'6". I've been in a few relationships and am currently in a serious relationship. Some girls like shorter guys. Just cause you're not super tall doesn't mean you're not a focus. Have faith, dude. I have an average build for a guy my height. I weigh about 140, mostly lean muscle. So I'm not buff or chubby, but I apparently look good. Depends on the girl. Everyone has different tastes. Stay positive, man. You don't need to change if you don't want to.

• Well I want to be fit for health reasons primarily, but I was unsure to what extent musculature is attractive.

• I mean, build some muscle and then tone down. For shorter guys, being way too buff doesn't seem to be the greatest plan. Good arms and chest are preferable from what I can tell. I don't know. Going off what my girlfriend likes. She really likes to hold my biceps and have me flex and i'm not even that muscular.

• I guess makes sense that being relatively lean would be attractive, I just have no idea how much muscle is attractive... Thanks for your answer.

• You're doomed.
    I'm 5'8" and all women want 6' +
    I see girls who are 5'3" going with guys who are 6'-6'2".
    I am the shortest at my gym it's incredibly frustrating...

• Show confidence, my boy is 5'7 and gets lots of girls. He's confident as hell though. Don't be cocky

• Dude you are taller than me, don't complain lol. I'm jelly of taller people but yes getting a little muscle will make you look better.

• Just because some people are shorter than me doesn't mean I'm not short - but thanks for answering.

• you aren't short. Try being 5'5 like myself =) You will have an easier time than i do

• Well I'm a bit below average, I think most people would classify that as short, but perhaps not.