Sex on the first date?

is sex on the first date really that big of a deal? people tell me it is people tell me that it wrong to do and whatnot ..but I'm just curious to know why is it really that bad? is it even bad at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the situation. I take sex seriously and will only have it if I have true and intense feelings for someone. Many people are not like this. If two people have a mutual understanding of their relationship and they just want to have sex, then fine, be safe. But most of the time, having sex on the first date gives the impression that you are easy so if you want a long term relationship, I think both parties should wait.

What Guys Said 1

• I think a normal guy would probably lose a lot of respect for you if you did that. He would also think if you were so easy for him, then you'd probably be that easy for ALOT of other guys as well. So yea I think its bad.

What Girls Said 1

• I think if it happens, it happens. I have trouble even kissing a guy on a first date, but my friends have slept with guys on the first date and then gone on to have long, meaningful relationships.