He said he wants the whole package with me?

This guy I recently met has been texting me a lot and last night he said to me that he wants the whole package with me... Was does that tend to mean because we have literally just met

Most Helpful Guy

• Mutual Passion.
    Mutual Commitment.
    Marriage.
    Kids.
    Raising them together.
    Watching the future kids leave home and fly to another country for college.
    Having the grandkids come over for dinner.
    Having family by his deathbed during his final moments.
    Having someone hold his hands as he leaves the world.

What Guys Said 4

• Why, he's talking about the Lord of the Rings Blue Ray collection obviously.

You gotta have the whole set, not just the first movie.

• he's saying he 'likes your faults'. basically, he's trying to compliment you so that you will have sex with him.

• He's just met you and now wants a relationship and all the trimmings? That's very sudden isn't it? That's too sudden and questions rightly needed to be asked as to why he is 'operating with such haste'?

Most people including myself like to take a bit of time getting to know someone i. e. dating before entering an exclusive relationship with said person.

Acting with such haste would send my alarm bell off.

• He thinks you are girlfriend material and wants to have a relationship with you. Seems a little weird that he said that because you just met, but he must know what he wants and likes about you. Go on a couple of dates with him and see where it goes.

What Girls Said 4

• Basically, marriage, house, kids, the whole package, or it could mean that he just wants to all the way with you, depends on what kind of a guy he is whether he seems like a player or someone who wants to settle down, but really either of those. It does seem pretty intense if you've just met... intense guys can be the worst tbh!

• It means run for your life. People don't rush into things like that unless they have some kind of problem. He hardly knows you, how could he know whether or not he wants the whole package yet?

• It means he is a psycho and run! Any guy
    who clings that fast is obviously too possessive and will later abuse you. Let him down gently and cut off all contact.

• He just wants the cookie!