Which girls are single on GAG and why?

I want to know which girl are single and looking for relationship

Wow i get a final watning from gag, dont use this site as a dating site, and dont harass any women here for relationship, honestly had i harassed you all, trolled you, haven't been polite to you all guys, why you all want me out of here.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 33

• I'm single for many reasons:
    1. I sort of hate men
    2. I'm somewhat self-conscious. It's hard to see that since I can be quite chatty and friendly, but it's there.
    3. I'm pretty open-minded... but I do have some expectations that I -hope- aren't too difficult to meet.
    4. It's really, really, REALLY hard for me to trust people. Like really hard.
    5. I really think quite lowly of men :(

• yeah single because i dumped a liar

• Single.. Because guys are giving me mixed signals and im confused and muddled up and appear to be all over the joint.. Ehh can't be stuffed now.. So not going to bother

• Satan has claimed me that is my relationship status.

• I am single because I am vampire.

• because guys dont like me? haha i dont know. but i won't approach any of the ones im around... theyre all stupid haha

• I am. I don't know why. I think I'm pretty friendly and I'm flirty (not slutty flirty) but guys don't like me so I never get asked out.

• I'm single because no one has asked me out. I also don't look for relationships online so... yeah

• I'm single because I dated a jerk 4 years ago, and just haven't went at it again yet. I'm ready but not sure what I'm waiting for. I'm pretty picky and three things have stopped me from the majority of guys I end up liking.
    1. Distance: To me, even an hour away is long distance. Its best that he and I are in the same city, not just the same state.
    2. Girlfriends: Unfortunately, some of the good ones are taken. Not all, but some.
    3. He's Just Not That Into You: Gosh I hate when he's so clueless that he can't see that you like him without having to shout it out loud. And if not that, sometimes the feeling just isn't mutual. Girls get friendzoned.

But this is just with the guys I'm usually into. I won't settle for less, but I will give some guy a try.

• Yeah some guys can be jerks, and i very clearly see and unserstand your point, thanks for your opinion

• single , cause im choosing to stay like that until im certain to have found the correct guy :) I've had bad relationships in the past so now im gunna make sure i try to do it right aha :)

• No I'm not single.
    Isn't it weird and odd to ask why girls are single?
    I don't think anyone is looking for a relationship on here this is not a dating site, although there might be some chances but if you are looking for a relationship, my advice is the faster way would be dating site.

• Sorry boo. @keyspirits snatched me up :D

• I'm single because guys I like aren't really attracted to me and I'm also shy. But now it's my last high school year and I am preparing for med school, so got a lot to study, so don't really have time now.:)

• I am. And kinda afraid of opening up to someone. Takes a lot trust and i have a hard time trusting people.

• Not many girls are looking for a relationship on here. This isn't a dating site.

• I know its not a dating sites and there is no rule that for two hearts to meet it has to be a dating site only

• Now ma heart is broken down to two pieces </3
      One for u to keep and one for meh as a remembrance of the luv and memories that we shed today ='(
      Happy Aniiversary baby chan :*

• I'm sorry. Happy anniversary Keyspirits.

• I'm single, because I haven't really found anyone who I want to be in a relationship with. I'm also very busy with school and barely got time to meet new people. Oh well, someday I'll find someone who I really like I think.

• I'm single by choice.

• I am single because I am not looking for relationship... I just can feel when right person comes in right time...

• Single by choice for several reasons: I'm too focused on university and it takes up all my time, I have high standards, I have trust issues, I'm not sure love exists, and I don't put myself out there at all.

• Getting you looks such achallenging task, but its worth a try, love you

• I'm single, but I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm beautiful, intelligent, talented, MODEST and certainly not obnoxious... It remains a mystery.

• Single, I don't give it too much thought. I am swamped in my work so that could be it.

• Because I'm too out there to pay attention to boys, and the ones that I love actually hate me.

• It's hard to catch/keep my attention, I'm picky, trust issues, I'm a bit messed up from past relations and I tend to bring that onto the new guy..

• I'm single because I don't know why. I'm clueless about that. I guess maybe it is freedom which I love.

• - trust issues due to bad experiences
    this is indeed not a dating site

• I'm single because for the moment I don't really feel the eed to be in a relationship :)

• I want to say you arr sexy preety and beautyful, and whenever you will be in a relationship one will be the lucky guy to have you, if i were that guy would have cherished youall my life

• Well, thank you )

• Always a pleasure

• I'm single because obviously no one finds me attractive enough to date!

• You arr attractive dont say like that only thing is you haven't come across your right guy

• well thank you that you think that, maybe i haven't.

• I'm single because I'm an insecure, unattractive, super shy loner.

• I'm single bz I hate being hurt !
    Thank you and yea it's a great freedom too

• Yeah there is freedom but as time pass this freedom will bore you where you look for a family and your guy, at the end of the day everyone wants someone whose there for them

• @ Update:
    You received the final warning because you're clearly trying to use this site as a dating site, and that's a violation of the site's guidelines.

• More from Girls
    3

What Guys Said 13

• check their profile and then PM them and ask why.

• encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images

And yet... he's still trying...

• Creating a database or something? LOL

• That is not how relationships work lol

• This is not tinder

• Trying to ditch your kid and date somebody. You're on a roll today

• Haha I didn't even realize this was the same guy that was trying to give his kid away... he's got some balls

• @Chandra1982 just because a woman adopts your kid doesn't mean she MUST marry you!!! Its upto her and she won't! There is NO law anywhere in this world that say if you adopt a kid you have to marry the father!!! BULLSHXT!!!

AND can't believe you are willing to keep your kid for adoption to get a woman! in your profile you wrote you are a loving father!

Get a life old SHXT!

• @bellahastings not sure if you know, he has been declaring his love for you on some questions here! Beware of him!

• ask them who is... LOL

• Smooth. Extremely smooth. Indubitably smooth. Wow.

• I always find it funny when an attractive girl is single and can't find a guy

• If they are looking for one, and they can't find one, there is a reason. A personality flaw, a bad reputation, or a recent breakup. Its not funny when guys judge based on past or based on shallow things like looks. But it happens.

• @GoldCobra, I respectfully disagree. If you approached a hot chick at your age and went for someone "out of your league" I bet you'd be surprised.

You can't go at them like some goofy fuck, but if you went to them with a confidence, sense of humor, and interest that's righteous, you would find success.

• agreed with @yaddayaddayadda02

• Ops click my Avi pic.