What website in the United States has the cheapest escorts? I don't want sex. I just want to go on a date?

Most of the escorts are really expensive in most sites. I just want to know if any websites have escorts that are really cheap. I really want to go on a date with a woman.

Most Helpful Guy

• As mutedaisy said, it would be a lot easier (and cheaper) to just get over whatever your issues are and get with "regular" girls. Not only do you not have to pay a woman to spend time with you, but it will benefit you to actually conquer these issues rather than sweeping them under the proverbial rug.

What Girls Said 3

• Aw your not ugly though... what's wrong dear

• Most women around my age don't like when I have convos with them. They feel annoyed, even though I talk about the same things other guys talk about.

• I did that too and most of the time women decided to sit somewhere else in my college class the next class meeting despite them being ok with talking with other guys about things that don't have to do with college. One time I heard a girl say''I am tired of this geeky looking guy talking to me.'' Many of these girls did not even seem stuck up before I began talking to them. Only like 2 women around my age and younger were nice to me when it come to socializing with them. Most of them were only nice when they worked with me in a class assignment. And I talked to all kinds of women regardless how they looked like. Many people say that people in college are nicer. Complete bull. I have been here for a certain amount of years already. I just turned 23 recently. Most of the women that are like 25 and over have completely no problem talking to me. The situation is with women around my age and younger. Also, most guys of all ages are cool with me and have no problem with me talking to them.

• Maybe most women think I am ugly even though you don't think I am ugly.

• What part of the us are you in? Honestly, it is a lot easier to pay a regular woman to go on a date with you :0 I'm in no way trying to sound like an ass, I just feel like striking out a few times is better than paying $200 an hour.

• Um, have you seen my pic on my profile? And even when I am not hitting on women most of them seem bothered when I have convos with them, even if I am not being boring. Today for example it happened again. I talked to a girl at my college for the first time. She sat next to me until the second day of class which was August 28. Today I finally decided to talk to her. I have her in two classes with the same teacher, the same days. She just likes that seat and I like my seat. She was nice to me although she seem a little bothered. When the second class came up later on that day she sat somewhere different. This has happened so much and I am tired of it. I am preety sure it is because most women around my age (23) and younger don't like having convos with straight guys that wear glasses because they assume they are geeks. Few women around my age have been ok with having friendly convos. This one girl (she looks like around 20) was flirting back though with a guy that is like 40 something.

• Congratulations you counted to five. :)

• @M41210 what a great way to get yourself blocked.

• I think you are attractive enough to find a girl, without resorting to an escort. I'd advice going for women you think are in the same league, & if you're trying to save money, go for coffee, a hike, to the park, or other inexpensive ideas.

• Thanks. Nearly all the time after a woman saw my profile on a dating website after reading my message, she didn't respond nearly every time. It happened with all types of women despite me sending an interesting message and having an interesting profile. I messaged women I things in common with, and I messaged all kinds of women regardless how they looked like. They were women around my age. I am 23. My main pic I was wearing a leather jacket with my glasses off and I was smiling. The other pic was the one that I have on this website, which you saw. I read online one time a guy saying that if nearly all women that view a guy's profile after reading their message doesn't respond it means the guy is boring or fugly. I wasn't being boring and I didn't have a bad profile so I thought that I am fugly. Especially since there have been some women that told me they didn't reply because they think I'm fugly. There also have been some cases which they said I look old.

• Maybe most women that look at my profile after reading my message don't respond because there are so many guys messaging them regardless of how the woman looks like, so they have many options, and most of them don't respond to the guy unless he is good looking. Maybe most women didn't respond because they thought I was average looking and there was probably only a few who didn't respond because they thought I was fugly or look old.

• Could that be it?

What Guys Said 4

• Instead of trying an escort site why not try a dating site, that way you can go on a date with someone who wants to get to know you instead of someone who just want's your money. Though a lot of dating sites are paid sites, I'm sure their are some free dating sites.

• I have tried dating sites, no luck, it has been proven most women on dating sites only respond to good looking guys.

• Do speed dating or something. Honestly though I was really bad with women until I went to college and took salsa swing and ballroom dancing. I suggest u do the same. It's all about just being comfortable.

• Speed dating? Nearly all women only respond to good looking guys online. It has been proven. I also have used many.

• I don't know of any. But it's not going to be a real date you are going to be her boss because you're paying her and her your employee so it's going to be strictly impersonal.

• Craigslist. Best quality around.