Where and how is the best way to meet a new guy? I'm 32 now and been off the market since I was 18! Where do I start?

So I'm seperated from my husband of 14 years together! We had been together since I was 18 and I'm 32 now with 2 kids! Id like to meet someone else! Just don't know where and how to start, life's shit sometimes

Most Helpful Girl

• I just got out of a 10 year marriage so I know what you mean. I met my bf online though and we do LDR (yes we have actually met and try to as much as we can) My ex also met his gf online. Or you could try pubs, parties, church, aqaitnances of friends or have your friends set you up with someone. Times have changed since we were young and single, it's all done so differently nowadays lol.

• It seems so scary, especially the thought of letting another man into my kids life's! But thanks for the advice x

What Guys Said 3

• Get your kids into sports, and you will meet other single parents. Join co-ed sport teams yourself if you are into that. Great way to meet people. Online dating sites are becoming the norm.

• Both my kids are cheerleaders and in coed teams! Still just mothers around! I can't even join a gym because I'm a nurse with a serious bad back, I need daily pills just to move around, I would only embarrass myself! X

• I hurt my back a number of years ago, and I find going to the gym really helps stay loose and flexible to prevent further injury. If I don't exercise, my back gets very tight and sore very easily. Maybe you should look into a gym and just start off easy to help your back and maybe meet someone too!

• I have two friends that met guys on dating websites that might be a place to start. Never hurts to try.

• Me?
    Dont know if that sent before...

you can KIK me at podski111

• Thanks :)

• No problem. If you did just want to chat then direct message for contact beyond kik. Just for a strangers point of view.

What Girls Said 2

• There are actually dating sites made especially for single parents. That might be a great place to meet men.

• Give yourself some time to heal. I would also caution you that if you just split and you aren't starting a divorce people will be hesitant to date you. You will probably want to try internet dating.