Objectify his looks on 1-10?

Based on attractiveness

imgur. com/a/BcKPt

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I shall give you...

a 5.5

The eyes look dead. no life in them...
    and I think the angle, if it was going up, instead of down, would be better.

I think this is a bad pic to go off of.

• Average looking, I guess that would be in the middle which would be a 5. I agree that the picture wasn't taken in the best way, plus I have a bias against beards (they remind me of my math teacher). I think a little more of an energetic expression would look better, and at a more forward-looking angle.

• He's probably a 7/8 in my eyes. He is handsome and I absolutely love beards haha

• he is very handsome. id say 8.5/10

• 4 Out of 10

What Guys Said 3

• I hate telemarketers! 1/10. no. .01/10. okay, okay. 1/10. Everyone's gotta make a living... But in all seriousness...

Good looking guy. Healthy hair. Good skin. Masculine features. I'd bang him (wait, what?)

• no looks don't count im ugly but I have a heart of gold

• Okay that's a much better angle than the last pic. From one guy to another you are pretty good looking, but dude don't groom your mustache like that, let it grow out. It looks gay the way you have it all thin and flat. The rest of your beard is fine. Yeah I can't imagine why you'd have a problem getting any girls, unless you are short or your personality is off-putting. Girls take those things into account.