OMG why can't I stop being attracted to Asian girls?

ok for some reason, whenever I see a Asian girl around (which is rare as there isn't may around here) I always get attracted to them,, I don't know what it is, it seem like they are just always attractive, all of them. I wish I could just walk up and talk to them as I know its rare to meet one in a social setting or apart of some thing like same college course or something, however its uncommon to randomly approach a girl you don't know or who doesn't know you, even more so when its in the middle of public, I am a really shy person so of course I wouldn't do that. hell I have never asked out a girl to think or of it, which is sad, just wish I could. I almost wish I wasn't attracted to them as it would be easier, other girls are attractive also don't get me wrong but I always attracted to Asian girls. like the ones I have spoken too are all nice are so cute and adorable. Why do Asian women have to be so attractive haha

Most Helpful Girl

• It'd just what you prefer, there is nothing wrong with it. I know many guys who are just really attracted to Asian women.

• well at least im not the only one, my friends don't find them attractive at all, i think they're just blind.

What Girls Said 9

• Because we're awesome lol... Seriously, we all like what we like & can't help what we're attracted to.. There doesn't have to be a reason! It's like asking why someone likes the color blue over the color red... you just do! Haha

• haha yeah ye are. yeah I see your point, I never looked at it that way, well it would be so much easier if i could choose who i was attracted too.

• You can still choose lol

• Asian girls are what you seem to like. We all have preferences and this is yours. It's understandable because many Asian girls are so pretty. Just try to be a bit more brave and chat one up next time. :)

• well i normally only see them in public and i think it would be too creepy or weird to approach a girl in public like that. i would hate to scare her. i would like to talk to them but like that would take some courage haha

• yeah i know what you mean, but being around a pretty girl can be really hard for me, its like a girls beauty overwhelms me and i get sooo nervous, i had a house party a few months back and a girl came over and asked why i never spoke to her in college, she said she has a crush on me but i just said i never knew. if only i spoke to her who knows what would of happened. well thanks for your advise and ill try to talk to a girl when a situation like that arises

• You're welcome and I wish you luck with the next pretty girl who crosses your path.

• and why not? they are beautiful! Don't worry one day when you least expect it BAM you'll be able to talk no problem. For now concentrate on just talking to a girl , it can be any girl, practice and soon it'll just come naturally

• Most of them tend to be really pretty so I don't blame you, just don't limit yourself to them. You should also try to work up some courage.

• yeah they really are, how come my friends can't see that. my friends say they wouldn't even date an Asian which i thought was weird. oh i won't limit myself, like i have been interested in other girls, like a 5 year crush on one local girl haha, i will try to work up some courage though,

• In my area they're all so cute! Everyone has different tastes though.

• Well different people have different preferences, and you happen you prefer Asian girls. It's quite normal to get attracted to something that's rare in my opinion.

• I see your point, im kinda afraid to ask one out though, for many reason. I must admit a few family members are rather racist and I would be afraid to introduce a friend no mind a girlfriend of a different race to them, its weird though considering I have a lot of Mexicans and Italians in my family. god I hate racism, it messes everything up

• I'm an Asian and yes I did encounter some racist people and I must say that they're very ignorant, sorry but true. It's like you can't judge someone base on their race. People should judge an individual base on that individual him/herself, not the race they belong because there are good and bad people in every race. That's my take on that.

• yeah I agree with you completely. it still happens in 2014 which is very sad, I judge on how people act, not by their looks

• Meet a hot Irish girl and that will be the end of your obsession with Asians

• i tried, its really hard, not that there isn't hot irish girls is just its hard to meet or talk to them. i met a really hot irish girl in a nightclub but she was really drunk and very forward which i really don't like so nightclubs don't work for me.

• Lol... Try again

• Cause they are your soul mates and white guys like Asian girls they like you to

• Soul mates? I wish. I also wish they like me. Like im not sure how to approach them or talk to them.

• Just your preference nothing wrong with it. :)

• Asian speaking. Don't just look at them from afar. Approach them, and i don't think they will find it weird. They will in fact be flattered.

• really? like if someone approached you in the middle of town and you didn't know them would you find it flattering? i thought its kinda wrong to do that

• you know what i think i might try that next time. i will come back on her and tell you how it works out. it will take a while as i rarely see any around, thanks for the advise

• No problem. Make sure you do. Goodluck!

What Guys Said 4

• maybe because they're rare in your area thats why. :P they're exclusive lol.

• wow actually that makes sense, you could be right, I wish there was more, well more in my social circle anyway that would be handy

• yeah d00d you can google it actually. its a really famous well known spot in Budapest. a tourist attraction too. its a HUGE outdoor spa and many people go there and relax.

• i think i might do that, surprised my friend didn't tel me about this, he goes there ever summer, now i know why haha

• I love Asian girls as well from Indians and Lebanese girls to Japanese and Malaysian girls. I love them all, but those Eurasian girls are simply divine. So fucking cute. But I am attracted to women of all races, I won't limit my mingling pool if you know what I mean?

• yeah i know what you mean, i have only met one Malaysian girl and she was the daughter of the ambassador to Ireland. i met her at the president house, pretty cool day and she was sooo pretty. i mean wow. but i understand your point, i don't limit myself either

• Them bitches know how to get noticed and they dedicate lot of effort into looks , the bolder and confident you get, the less you will be overwhelmed by your fetish. Strap on a pair n keep wanking to your yellow fever in the mean time. Judging u as a nice softy goody goody boy, chances r high that them cuties can take u for a ride if u don't keep a firm hand.

• Its ok the media has done a good job brainwashing you

• media brainwashed me? how?

• As expected I couldnt get a proper answer.

• well i keep asking what does the media have to do with it and you aren't answering, i don't even know what your asking