When should you tell a guy you like him? And is this okay to say?

Like if you started talking to him, how long is needed before you actually tell him you like him? (i mean from the very first time you talk, not in a single day)
Also does this sound/seem okay? (he asked me if i like liked him and i sai no, which was a Lie)
"Oh god I hate this, I hate that I lied. Because the truth, the tuth is I like you. I actually do. Which totally sucks for me because I know you dont like me back. Thats okay. I mean, because really, who would pick a thorn off the bush instead of a rose. you're nice and funny, different and weird, and I like that. And I know that i'm not any guys type (If I was guy I wouldn't even have spoken to me, so I dont understand why you ever did, and I probably never will) so I completely understand that you would never have any interest in me. And I know that we barely talk, which makes this whole thing crazy. But see, I have this whole "No lyin to others" thing, and it just didn't sit right that I lied. This is probably the most stupidest, embarrassing and ridiculous thing i will probably ever say to you, but I just hate lying, and would rather be honest. "
your opinion is welcomed

Most Helpful Guy

• If he asked it's very likely that he actually likes you already. But for the love of the nine DO NOT say what you just wrote here. The thing in another reply "l lied when I said I didn't like you, I was just worried you didn't feel the same way". is pretty much perfect.

What Guys Said 1

• I agree with exactly what everyone else is telling you. DON'T say what you wrote above. Just pick one of the suggestions the others here have told you.

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly that sounds like something a character would say on a soap opera. There's no need to make it overly dramatic, just say "l lied when I said I didn't like you, I was just worried you didn't feel the same way".

• Just say, "the truth is that I do like you. I'm so sorry that I lied, I only lied because I think you're not interested in me."