Girls how easily do you forget/ stop thinking about a guy you have known for a a few years who you like?

Would he go out of your mind a few weeks after you last saw him, a few months?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nahh I don't get over someone that easily. Like i won't just focus on the guy forever, but in a way, he'll always be in my mind. I've liked this old friend of mine since I was like 9. Its been 10 years now. I'm 19 Smh. I go about my life, but if only he knew how I felt and showed up on my doorstep. Hmmmm.. Into his arms I would run =) My ex on the other hand, I was over him within the same month we broke up. And all my other crushes, I usually get over em in as little as a week or as long as a year. But yea, other than that one guy I mentioned earlier, the other crushes come and go. However, if I find that right guy, my feelings for the dude who I've liked for a freakin decade will eventually go away as well.

What Girls Said 6

• depends on how much i liked him.

• Everybody is different, but I still think about my 8th/9th grade crush from time to times. Some feelings just don't go away.

• There was this guy who I really liked- LOVED actually. But we didn't see each other for 2-3 years after we met. We never dated, and I don't think he even felt anything towards me, but after 2-3 years, we have gotten in contact again, and I still feel very deeply for him! Funny how life works :)

• i would never forget him. it would probably take months for me to stop thinking about him on a consistent basis. i'll always be lamenting over the fact that we couldn't have been more.

• the last guy that I really liked I had known for a few years. I still thought about him for about half a year after I last saw him... until I met a new guy. Whenever I would start to get over him and he messaged me, it all came back. So I really needed a steady period of no contact to stop thinking about him.

• Once I find a new guy I really like. I'll still think if him but not the same way as before.

What Guys Said 1

• How long does it take a guy to stop thinking about a girl? Cause I've know this girl since last year and i can't stop thinking of her oh an i also have a class with her