Girls what's your opinion about a guy who cannot lift you?

Would you accept him?

I can lift max about 80 lbs

• Of course!
  • No way!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there's a guy that could actually lift me. I weight 81kg, only a bodybuilder could lift me.

• 1.75 and 81 kg are GREAT, don't cha worry!

• and thank you for the mho :)

• you're welcome :-)

What Girls Said 20

• I'd be pretty shocked considering that I don't even weigh that much. 80 lbs is nothing? I've literally been able to (with ease) lift girls who weighed a lot more than me, and I consider myself to be pretty damn weak since I don't even work out. Not being able to lift more than 80 lbs is pretty sad for any full grown adult tbh.

• i don't feel sad at all, but 80 lbs is just a guess. i don't lift other people, nor i would ever try... but judging by that i get exhausted after carrying 3 shopping bags, for only 10 mins of walking, i guess i can lift about 80 lbs max. 3 shopping backs weigh only about 10 lbs... so figure out

• Tell me shallow superficial whatever! lol
    I really want them to be able to carry me. Lol
    I would accept him. But my little heart would hope being lifted all the time,:(

• That's kind of sad

• nuthin, i seriously wouldn't blame them lol

• i couldn't care less. i never think about that.

• That they simply cannot lift me. Why would that deter my attraction to them? O. o that's something that can be easily fixed

• Everyone has a different opinion. I'd like a man who's physically strong because I find that attractive, but it's certainly not a deal breaker for me because I place more value in different qualities.

• I mean I guess if I really liked him I could look past it, but it would really bother me and make me feel fat if he couldn't pick me up. I love it when my bf gives me piggy back rides and stuff so I would hate if he couldn't

• I've always had a thing for little guys and I am short my self so they can't really lift me. It doesn't bother me to much.

• Well I wouldn't ask in the first place to lift me because I weigh like 154 lbs/70 kg. I'm kimda fat to be lifted. I would enjoy being lifted though , but not being able to wouldn't be a deal breaker I guess..

• I don't think I'm easy to me lifT. I'm 5'9 and nearly 154 lbs. That wouldn't stop me from dating him. It just means he can't, just like there are other areas you can't perform. Only one date could barely do it after he kept saying ''I can still lift you, you can't be that heavy''. Needless to say he can to quickly put me down.

• lol and what if the guy asked you to lift HIM? :P

• My then bf shouldn't lift me. Then again, I was only 10 lbs lighter than and we're almost the same height (I'm 5'7; he's 5'7 and 1/2). Don't mind. Though one day he was trying to impress me by trying to lift me. Unfortunately there was a time I was close to 150 lbs and it end up kind of hurting him.

• It would suck if I guy I was into could not lift me up and rough house with me. I like piggy back rides and him just out of the blue lifting me up.. its fun to feel light as a feather..

• yeah it's funny to feel light as a feather xD i'm featherweight as well... lol

• your a little dude. Hey thats cool. some chicks dig shorter guys..

• ROFL, imagine that i consinder me tall

• Uhm are you just super little or?
    I weigh 92 and guys cam literally throw me...

• i'm 122 lbs, but still i'm very weak. At least i've got the guts to admit it and i'm not pretending to be strong.

• @irishhurler 5'7"

• to be honest 122lbs is a bit light for 5"7

• I don't give a bleep.

• Would make me sad. I want a strong guy.

• First why do u wanna lift girls? And it doesn't really matter to me I guess. I'm short, I don't like to be off the ground lol

• who said i wanna lift girls?

• i was talking generally... i don't like to lift girls, i like the opposite

• Good to know then

• I prefer tall strong guys :\

• It would make me feel like a fatass tbh...

• I can never find a guy who can't lift me.. I'm underweight :D

What Guys Said 10

• I never realized people actually cared about this at all, yet there are females who voted B). Weird. I am not sure how much I can lift, but that's using full body and not my arms, that is for sure. I am surprisingly scrawny, but the only reason why that is a negative is because it makes it harder to carry stuff around the house, like tables and etc.

But that is not enough to motivate me to create more muscles on myself, it seems like unnecessary waste of time.

• I think girls couldn't care less. If at all, it's YOU who would be bothered. In the long run, when you will be with a woman (I hope, a wife), sometimes its very romantic to be able to lift the lady. And if you cannot do that, you will get frustrated.

• me? frustrated? LOOOOOOL what are you saying old-fashioned dude? stuck in the past eh?
      i want the girl to carry me... not the opposite... hahahha

• one thing is sure though... you won't get MH

• I don't give a fuck. You can go take help from Greek fricking gods.

• I don't the women will care much, but with some practice you could do better.
    My toolbox weighs 130+ lbs loaded, and I lift that into the car.

• Christ, women be insecure!

• I was carrying 200 lbs of feed at a time uphill when I was 14... And I was a scrawny wimp back then. If I can't carry a girl it's her fault for being fat, obviously. :/

• Curious to see the opinions and poll.

• I'm trying to bulk up in strength so I can carry my girlfriend across the threshold when we get married.

• Beta fags crew

• Hit da gym

• gym can go f*ck off... simply

• Man you are seriously weak if this true for a guy between 18 and 24, thats only like 35kg!
    I don't even think that that could be healthy as a MAX weight.
    Unless you are dwarfed or have some other medical condition, there must be something wrong.
    What is your own weight? are you anorexic? Do you have injuries that prevent you from lifting weight?
    If you are in good health I am sure you should manage more than that and you need to get into the gym.
    I am 200lb and I would consider myself skinny, any girl will be 130lb and up, unless they are really petite and skinny.
    The average weight of a woman in the UK is 155lb

• i'm 122 lbs and not anorexic just thin. and you cannot force me to go to the gym, i'd not step my foot there. and yes i'm weak, so what? but it's just a guess that i can lift about 80 lbs.. i don't use to lift other people. i'm guessing this because i can hardly lift 3 shopping bags, so i'm not strong at all

• cool its just my opinion, you asked the question,
      You would be amazed how quick you could build up some strength if you eat right.
      Up to like 350lb on the squat in like 6 months

• and so what? i won't be amazed because i don't want to... strength means nothing to me. go melt to the gym dude... but i won't follow