Whats the hottest thing about a girl?

For Example: Confidence, eyes etc...

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, the hottest thing I've seen on a girl is this one girl's smile. It was sooooooooooooooooooo like fucking awesome. I just wanted to smile, even when i was already smiling. Like seeing it made me soooo happy. I think it's because smile implicates that that person likes you, and the better the smile, the more you think that person likes you. When somebody's smile is just that awesome, it's like I feel so loved. Pretty awesome. Sometimes I just have to leave the room, or chill in the bathroom for a while once she's done smiling.

• sorry! Accidentally clicked the wrong vote button!!

What Guys Said 12

• A girl who makes herself approachable and at the same time is self-confident.

• face,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• haha... could you be more specific?

• Her eyes, her lips, her forhead, her jaw, her hair, they just move me

• Everything has to come together for a girl to be truly attractive. Falling for someone over just one thing is deadly stupid, and just not real.

• Confidence and nerdyness

• A combination of good eyes. smile and hair.
    Personality wise- Smart and kind

• You mean except obvious physical properties? I'd say certain amount of directness does it for me. I hate all the social roleplaying and all those hints, and covert looks and smiles and all that crap. I really appreciate when a girl can speak her mind clearly and directly. Make me feel more comfortable knowing that I don't have to guess and mind-read.

• Unshallowness. Gosh. Can't stand a shallow chick. One of the worst creations ever.

• Eyes are a starting point... smile... boobs... butt.. .

• Face and legs

• Not sure if srs or asking obvious again..

Big boobs trumps all

• Emotionally: Independence, kindness, and intelligence. Physically: feet, legs, ass.

• Tits and ass are obvious with a good figure.
    Sometimes a girl just turns you in with her smile.
    Easy to talk to is a must though

What Girls Said 2

• boobs, than boobs, and than boobs..

• As a girl answering a question made for guys I'll say confidence. I'm pretty sure guys will say boobs and booties.

• You're right. We don't care about your confidence.

• Yeah I could care less about confidence. Arrogance is a big turn off though.

• and I'm not confident but you'd probably wouldn't even care. but how may of you would approach a shy girl just because she's got a really nice guy? I'm telling you. none!