Guys could you date an ugly woman?

I'm just curious if a guy would date a extremely ugly woman, this woman would look very masculine and people could mistake you as a gay couple.

Would you date her and make her your girlfriend and include her in your day to day life.

Yes or No and your reasoning.

Girls you can answer the question also, would you date a ugly man?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder - one person's idea of "ugly" could be another's version of "attractive". However, before you formally meet someone and begin to get a grasp of their personality, the only thing someone can base a first impression on is appearance. Personality can create (and certainly hold) attraction, of that there's no doubt. But if there's no physical attraction to accompany that, then things will likely not work out. Even if her personality is wonderful, if I'm going to date a woman, I need to be physically attracted to her on some level.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think it would be wise of me to date someone purely on looks. I do think there has to be some attraction though. Anyhow, as long as someone is willing to accept me as I am, why shouldn't I do the same?

• NO, because I don't want to look like a gay couple, nor would there be any attraction to get into the relationship in the first place.

• in all honestly if they are so ugly that I'm not attracted to them at all, then no. that wouldn't stop me from being friends but physical attraction is part of a relationship.

• No. call me shallow, I don't care

What Girls Said 1

• If he were really nice, caring, sweet, and smart, I think I would be able to see past his physical appearance and see him for the person who he is inside. So yes, I would. People cannot help the way they look sometimes, but in the end, it doesn't really matter whether someone is beautiful or unattractive, as looks fade eventually with time. Even the most beautiful of roses begin to wilt at some point. Personality is key, and it lasts forever. And besides, we are all people, so why not try to give everyone a fair chance? Everyone needs to find love. :)