Girls If a man was fucked in the butt, would you still respect him?

Would you be able to fuck him anymore or would he be a girl forever in your eyes after that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why not? Anal penetration doesn't make you a 'girl'.. having a uterus does. 'Receiving' doesn't make someone submissive either. One can dominate from the bottom.

This post sounds very mysogynistic because it implies that being on the receiving end = being a women which = being submissive which = being weak, which is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I know tons of submissives who are on the giving end (who are all, you guessed it, men). And tons of women/male receivers who are dominant. What you like during sex doesn't make you less of a person.

• Being on the receiving end is weak. You are being the bitch in the relationship at that point. Believe me I am experiencing this right now. That's why I ask

• Would you do me with a strap on to show me just how strong you women are?

• Okay so at this point you're trolling but I'll entertain.

I wouldn't have to do someone with a strap on to show them how dominant women are. I could do it from the bottom. It's sad that you feel you have to fuck someone to be dominant.

What Girls Said 12

• No, I would never view a man as "forever a girl" after experiencing anal sex becuase that's disrespectful and wrong on several levels.
    If it was rape, then I would have a very empatheitc, sensitive approach towards it.
    If it was consensual and regularly practiced, then I'd think he was gay and shut down from further progressing romantically.

• Er no, he wouldn't be transformed into a girl

• Liking anal play does not make man gay or less of a man. Furthermore, being gay doesn't make you less of a man. And to be gay you have to like other men.

In short: it would not make me lose respect for him.

• Yes. Simply put, I respect anyone who knows what they want and asks for it. I love my husbands ass and it is such a turn on that he lets me love it. He hasn't ever asked for anything bigger than a finger or two, but I would be happy to give it to him if he did.
    We all put too much importance on which sex acts are "Gender appropriate". Woman rail against gender bias but still hurt a perfectly well adjusted man for his desires. We all have our kinks, even if that kink is to be so vanilla it becomes kink in the extremity of its practice.

• Nope, not at all. Only if he cheated on me with a dude, now that would suck. I wouldn't disrespect him for being gay, but for cehating

• If he came to you and said I sucked a guy off in the past and let him penetrate me, would you still fuck him?

• if i liked him, yeah

• Ok good to know. I am in that situation right now that's why I ask. Thanks for your input

• If I already have respect for him, that wouldn't make me think any less of him. Having anal sex ddoesn't make someone a girl, it just amend they had anal sex.

• If he was raped I would still respect him. He had no control over it but if he liked it, we'll that is a whole other story. It's not that I will respect him less but I would feel less feminine next to him which is not a good thing. But that is just me.

• If he was not raped, he liked it and also sucked the guy off.

• @Asker

If he didn't cheat, but had a gay encounter prior to the relationship, I really wouldn't care.

Being bi-curious would not make me think any less of a man.

• Ok cool thanks for the answer. This is my own situation that's why I ask

• Are you implying that anal sex is for women? Because I know plenty of women that hate it.

• No just being on the receiving end of things, being submissive

• Yes. And it wouldn't turn him into a female.

• Anal sex doesn't make someone a girl. Yes, I would respect anyone who embraces their sexuality how they wish.

• if he already earn my respect then no I won't treat him bad because of what he did.

• What if he also sucked the guy off?

• That's very open for a girl to say. I am impressed a lot of girls are closed minded about these type of things.

• thanks :) I never treat people differently because of what they did.

• Sure, nothing wrong with being gay

What Guys Said 1

• Nothing wrong in being gay