Do men like white girls best?

ok this has come crossed my mind, some guy says that girls find white men superior. but in my option i dont find them superior, sure im attracted to white men and would date one.

but men claim they dont like white girls best? although most of my guyfirends tell me they love white girls who are fair and pale looking...

plus my ex left me for a white girl too,.. although he always had a prefrenc for white girls, so basicaly i came second in his catagory...

as for me im pakistani, im tanned... and its me in my avatar :p...

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to go against the deep-rooted, institutionalized racism in America. White people are portrayed as better and more desirable, they're what you see when ideals of beauty are discussed, they're who you see in movies, in magazines, on advertisements, on runways, ETC. People are gonna say it's just a preference, but it's really the result of influences that have been acting on them since childhood. Even black men are biased towards dark-skinned black women.

The truth of course is that the color of your skin can't possibly dictate how attractive you are as a human being, either physically or mentally. It's all bullshit. If anything white people age the very worst out of anyone in the world, and that isn't very attractive at all.

What Guys Said 29

• Some men go googoogaga over vanilla. I don't understand why. I'll admit that while I have no preferences, I do find myself crushing the most on brown women :)

But seriously most men are more interested that the girl is hot in general, rather than the shade of her skin tone. Some unfortunately do obsess over skin tone, but women are just as guilty so it's not really a gender thing.

I'm sorry your past men had preference for white women and made you were their second choice, I would have loved the shit out of you lol. Its appearantly very hard to find pics of brown arab girls on Google, they only show the light ones lol.

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../...pot.com++%252815%2529.jpg

• Some do, some don't. Everyone has there own preferences. That doesn't make anyone any better, just different.

• were im from they say pale is better,.. but your answer is good and honest "that doesn't make anyone any better.

• As a Pakistani growning up in North America, I don't what happened I just lost interest in Indian/Pakistani ladies since I was a little kid.
    I think that has to do a lot with my aunts, who played very evil in our family.
    Second, it could be associated with higher status, like brown people are the least desired people in the dating world, so may be brown guys want to evolve as a highest status species by having a kid with white women. So thebkid won't suffer the brown syndrome. It just a thought.

• They're not the least desired people in the world. The strict culture of certain religious countries in the middle east may make SOME brown people least desired, but they still do pretty good dating wise if they can integrate in American culture. I know and see way too many pretty Indian and middle eastern girls who would much rather date guys (mostly for religious ans cultural reasons) in their own culture than try interracial.

• It depends on person to person. Not necessarily, white girls are beautiful and hot. On the other hand, many men prefer tanned skin tone of girls. I m also from Pakistan and can understand men of this part of the world do like white girls more. In my opinion, the important things are face, hair, smooth skin and smart figure, not skin color. I am married and my wife is not of tan complexion and is quite fair color but she has all the above mentioned qualities and I m also not a big fan of dark skin girls. So, there is no fixed formula.

• i don't think body color is as big of a deal as body shape, to most men. Anyway, you're hot, so don't despair. You were just with a guy that had unusually strong and specific preferences.

• hmm yes he had a thing for girls who look like celebs but loved white women. although not every girl looks like a celeb so its not so common.

• *blush* never heard some tell me that hehe... cool,. thanks for your option, and have a great day you :)

• you as well!

• Personally, I've found myself leaning towards Caucasian women the most, except I have found a woman in every ethnic background attractive. Being an Indian myself, my parents still wonder if I'm possessed for having a different preference than their own.

• White men get the most responses from women of any demographic except for black women.

timeglobalspin.files.wordpress.com/.../...8-pm.png

• Oh and Asian girls are the most desired, not white women. Sorry I forgot to add that. :P

• Sorry @jointhepatriarchy

• @Dawsonwc It's okay dude I've screwed up trying to tag you a dozen times today. And yeah I grew up in the sticks and still live in the sticks and have limited experience in the big cities in Alabama. I'm not too fond of Birmingham. And you're right, your ethnicity has nothing to do with the topic. Just thought I'd throw my two cents in since he was asking about how people view ethnicity in Alabama since I live here and all.

• White girls with pink vaginas for me

• I think women care much more about race than men do.

You can see a young Asian girl or Latina with a 80 year old White man. Many times, the 80 year old White guy isn't even rich.

You'll almost never see a 80 year old White woman get a young guy just because she's White.

• I think exposure plays a HUGE part in it. I dont have a racial preference. The area I grew up in was predominantly white and latino at first, so naturally thats who I began to see as a potential mates (AT FIRST) . when I got older, things got more interesting and diverse so I also saw the beauty in the other girls that moved in to the neighborhood. Middle eastern girls are hot, but I've never really been able to meet any.

• What type of men have you been dating? "but in my option i dont find them superior, sure im attracted to white men and would date one". Going based off that you sound like you haven't dated any white men yet.

• well i havnt yet... but dont have a problem so... well iv dated guys of my own race, and a asain guy, a black guy aswell,... im cool with all basically...

• Yes people love tanned skin in the USA its considered very healthy. I guess you should come live here and be worshiped :).

• lol aww,... cool, at least here are people who can consider tanned as pretty, (not that i think tanned is ugly and dont care what tohers may say, i wouldn't change my color) but some people can be soo shallow about a person color when it comes to beauty is all...

• I love white girls, they're my favorite type actually, but that doesn't mean I don't like other races.

• i would date a girl from any race but if im honest it does cross my mind that if im not the same faith lets say i got no chance! am i wrong?

• I think Middle Eastern women are one of the sweetest women

• awww so sweet.

• You're so welcome they have a pleasant personality for all
      the ones i talked to and helped on here they were all nice
      i totally respect their religion whatever they choose and
      there is no judgmental on my part at all I'm a white guy
      but so embarrass of the white race women and their
      personality, they are so quick for wanting sex from guy,
      they can be drama, they can be haters, they can be
      bully's

• White girls turn me on more than any because i'm white and i have only ever slept with white girls but i wouldn't categorize girls on their color i think all Ebony, Asian, Pakistani, Latina etc look hot i'd sleep with any

• I don't really like white girls

• Yes, I like white girls the most

• I prefer white. But not only. And I am not racist.

• Actually no... I like middle eastern looking women

• In general, I like brown girls (latin brunettes), but there are cute girls in al races

• I tend to date white women the most.

• I'm not really bothered.

• Keep em coming, all types.

• Yeah to be honet

• no... well this man doesn't...

• I like Spanish girls the most but i like that picture in ur avatar ill date You

• Nope, I prefer Latin women.

• I'm fine with them

• Girls with good looking physique are all welcomed

What Girls Said 6

• Most cultures promote their own and in Canada and America and Europe - white people are the most visible population in society so there are more people who favour white people but if you go another country like china or africa you will find people have a different standard of beauty. A black guy in my college class told me that the African standard of beauty is completely different from the european standard of beauty. When I was in Canada a guy in my bible study told me I was so ugly only 2% of guys would date me but every chinese guy I ever talked to wanted to be my boyfriend and ask me out so men have different tastes and standards depending on what they are exposed to the most often.

• I believe it depends on the person. Some men may be attracted to all races, & others may find certain races for attractive than others. Some people, men & women, may just stick to their own race, not necessarily because they aren't attracted to other races, but they may be more comfortable with their own race. I can see someone who grew up in a small town & wasn't exposed to any other races except their own feeling that way.

• it is hard to gauge or quantify whether they like white girls the most. it really depends on person to person.
    but if u ask whether majority date within their own race, i would say yes

• It's all about the perceptions. Some prefer them white, some dark, some don't give a flying fuck. But one certainly can't blame themselves for their natural colour because of somebody else's differing preference.

• You just gotta find the right one. I personally am really white and my skin burns easily. Tanning is very hard on my skin too. Having a nice natural colour is a plus, if you ask me.

• yes i agree, its good to have our own natural colour, but at times it can get a little complex of one's other prefrence, but it doesn't have to matter. and you have a beautiful natural color :)

• Thank you and likewise :)

• I hear men talk down on non white women in male forums and I overhear it in real life too.

• No, I have 4 friends with benefits who are Whites and they like Asian girls.