Is it okay not to be attracted to your siginificant other at times?

Basically what the questions says. Sometimes I look at him and I'm like-- hot damn he's cute. Other times I look at him and I'm like-- you're not that cute.

Keep in mind he's not really doing anything different or particularily disgusting at these moments.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lust and love may come and go. Its the friendship that must be there. I think its normal in a long relationship. Remember sex is for both of you, dont withhold just because you dont think he's pretty that day.

What Guys Said 3

• Nobody is perfect in reality and part of being with someone a long time is accepting them for who they are.
    If the majority of the time (very high percentage ) you think they are cute, hot and pretty amazing then that is good.
    If the majority of the time you think they are boring, inept abusive, insensitive, an idiot, then why are you with this guy?

• Everyone's ugly really, when you really look at them. That's what feelings are for, to blind you enough to have sex and make babies.

• everyone needs their alone time

What Girls Said 0