Does it look bad that I talk to random guys at college?

I go to community college and I like to sit next to guys that are sitting alone at lunch and I sit and talk to different guys everyday. Kinda like speed dating. Does it look bad if I do this at college? This makes me happy and I don't care what anyone thinks about this. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• No it doesn't look bad. Carry on doing that, we live in an equal society now, although some attitudes need to catch up with that fact (and they won't until people act like it's true).

Most Helpful Girl

• nothing wrong with making friends. There is just something different then flirting shamelessly and just talking to people.

What Guys Said 8

• Depends on the type of shit you talk about and how you portray yourself. If you act like a ho bag then people will think you're a ho bag. If you're just talking then they'll think you're just talking, although they may think there is some attraction because why would a girl just come up and talk to a random guy?

It would be weird if you already had a boyfriend.

• There's nothing wrong with it, because most guys do this with random girls all the time. Some girls do it too, but its not that common.

Tell you what. Just do whatever makes you happy. Whatever you do, people will judge you for that anyway. As long as you don't break the law or hurt anyone intentionally, just keep doing what makes you happy and don't give a damn about what people think of you.

• if talking , and being friendly , no.
    There's often this... association of a girl who's friendly as someone who's uh... promiscuous...
    So guys maybe making assumptions and girls too but I can't talk for the girls.

• sounds great. Most people will just think you are friendly, but some girls might get jealous that you have the ability to do this sort of thing and start rumors that you are a slut. But big deal - sluts are great.

• Who gives a rats ass what other people think. It makes you happy and you probably just like meeting new people. As long as your intent is a social one, there is nothing wrong with that. Most people wish they could meet people that easy.

• I really dont see a way around it if you want to meet a guy, so I think its a good idea. I applaud your courage.

• You're awesome for doing that. You have courage

• I wouldn't marry someone like that. So yes, it is bad to be.

I dump those who are like that.

What Girls Said 0