Is it possible for a 30 year old to be happy with a 52 year old?

Talking to this guy who is dating 52 year old woman. He says things to me like we have nothing in common and its not a serious relationship. He is shy so how should I take that? Also recently told him i like him in a text and he just smiles or smirks at me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Theoretically, its is possible for anyone to be happy with anyone else. Age has nothing to do with it. But obviously, in the scenario you mentioned, they both have to put in extra efforts to be happy and keep the relationship going.

This man obviously doesn't seem to be happy with the older woman.

What Guys Said 4

• I think the 52yr old woman might be his sugar momma. He wants a different woman, probably someone closer to his age, but most likely doesn't want to fully abandon the benefits that the 52 yr old woman gives him.

But assuming that this 52yr old woman is somewhat drop dead gorgeous, then he could just be a cheater who wants some side pussy.

• He could be looking for side woman, just depends but I think girls
    need give him a second thought about dating him

• if they are same or similar mentality then they will be happy... they have to be more understanding with each other

• Of course it possible. Up until my mother was in her mid-fifties, she looked very young for her age, guys in their thirties would regularly show interest in dating her. So, sure, it's possible.

What Girls Said 1

• It could work for the first 20 years or so... when he gets into the late 70s and 80s things could get really tricky.