Girls: would you rather date a hot athletic guy, or a cute straight A student?

I'm more the second one than the first one but I want to see what you guys think!

• Hot athletic guy
    35% (7)50% (1)36% (8)Vote
  • Cute smart guy
    65% (13)50% (1)64% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• That was a tough decision but I rather have a guy I can hold a smart intellectual convo with than just an athletic guy who just has that going for him.. looks will change but personality will always be

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the general behavior, I'm not going to choose to date a guy based on his grades or if he's hot and atheltic.

0|0
    0|0
  • my moms answer: whichever one has a bigger "D"
    my answer: which ever guy treated me better. If you're just basing this on looks, then definitely the athletic guy.

1|1
    0|0
  • Cute straight A. I played sports all through highschool. so I tried dating guys who played soccer, but they whereby emotionally/mentally stimulating enough. I would get bored. I eventually started dating smarter funnier guys that I liked a lot more

0|0
    0|0
  • oh thats hard, id pick the hot athletic guy who is cute and is on the average level of smartness :")
    because im more of the sporty kind of girl aha :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Being smart is super attractive to me, like i couldn't care less about a person's physical appearance (to an extent). My boyfriend is an A student and leads so many clubs and things, ooh, I find that cute. He's also kinda pudgy, but super tall. It's not really noticeable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since you didn't specify whether the hot athletic guy was stupid or not, I go with him :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Whoever has a better personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Id date the cute smart guy

1|0
    0|0
  • can't it be both? :)

0|0
    0|0
  • He could be either. His personality matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • PERSONALITY first (:

0|1
    0|0
  • B) The cute smart guy

1|0
    0|0
  • Cute all the way

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0