Trying to get over it?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me after only 2 weeks of dating because he wanted to sleep with me. I haven't seen him since may. He blocked me on Facebook after a while of arguing back and forth. He has a new girlfriend and I have a new boyfriend but I'm still hurt. Question is there a chance he will come back so I can have a last stab? Or regret what he lost?

Most Helpful Guy

• You dated this guy for only 2 weeks 4 months ago. You both have moved on with new relationships. I don't understand why you feel the need for some kind of vengeance. I would understand better if your relationship with him was more substantial. I think you should forget the past and enjoy what you have now! Every minute you waste thinking about your ex is a minute you are taking away from your current bf. That isn't fair and as long as you allow your ex to stay in your head you won't be into your current bf 100%

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like you only got with your current boyfriend on the rebound and will never commit to him fully. Get over yourself, you were rejected, it happens to men all the time!

What Girls Said 1

• Hmm.. Unfortunately douchbags like that probably won't... I know...