Do you masturbate before a hot date?

Is it better to 'release' the tension before going out or wait to see if the date progresses to the bedroom?

Most Helpful Guy

• sometimes but it has little to do with me wanting to release tension although that is one reason just as much as it is me wanting to keep myself in check. I don't want to be rude on a date and if i am only thinking about sex the whole time it may interfere with me getting to know her better witch is the real goal to dating. So if i do masturbate before a date it is manly to get my dirty thought out, it allow me to be less tens, and keeps me in check so i can better focus on the woman i'm dating especially if i would like a relationship to come of it.

What Guys Said 11

• 1. When I go on a date, I am not expecting sex and when its' going to happen I know at that time it will & it's most welcome ;-)
    2. I don't masturbate before a date, doesn't solve anything :-)
    3. Because I'm out on a date with someone I get horny for doesn't necessarily mean that I want to have sex with her the moment I lay my eyes on her - that's fairly rude and demeaning to her

• Yes , because after tucking in lili' john , I can talk like a person.

• not really, but i did once. The girl i was with at that time, i was still really crushing on, and i kept getting a woody. So i was like "yea fancy dinner, nope gotta end this!"

it helped actually lol, because no guy wants to get up and have that sticking out

• let them do it.. save the energy

• It's better not to go on 'hot' dates, if the basis of a date is looks it's only ever about sex. In which case why bother with the date at all? Just pay a prostitute, at least you know it's a sure thing lol. Seriously though, sex should be between people who love eachother.

• I get the poison out before most social engagements.

• No because I plan on rubbing my penis on the girl so she knows how big I am.

• No it spoils the fun

• Personally I think it is best to leave all sexual actively until you really sure about the person. Or until you feel a connection with that person

• noooooooooooooooooooooooo

• I masturbate everyday lol

What Girls Said 2

• I don't date and I don't masturbate - it rhymes lol

• Yes and it can add to the date as I have a memory full of fantasies ready to unleash!