Girls- do you like guys with tattoos?

www.upi.com/.../

www.news.com.au/.../photos-e6frflw0-1225879954609

what are your thoughts on these tattoo ideas of mine?
im thinkin its about time for some ink... :)

thanks!!! ~

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind tattoos, but they are also permanent so I like if they have a special meaning to the guy... but that's just me

• oh how i would love to sit down, have some coffee with u, and engage in an intellectual conversation about these tatoos, these meaining, and what it means to be a human being, travelling through space on a floating rock we call earth! :) have a good one, miss ~

• That actually sounds quite interesting! Thanks, you as well sir (:

• Thanks for MH btw!

What Girls Said 10

• I'm indifferent about tattoos on people. They don't make a guy more or less attractive to me. I've seen some really nice ones, but I've also seen some really bad ones. Those ones can be turned into real nice artwork as a tattoo and as long as it is meaningful to you and will be for a long time, there's no issue. My fiance has a couple of really nice tattoos that aren't too big and they are a reflection of his personality - one on his upper back between the shoulder blades, and another one around his left wrist. I don't have any myself though.

• i feeeel that. thanks :)

• yup! its about time for one b. c of recent experiences/life events. cheers ! :)

• Cool cool. I hope it doesn't hurt too much!

• Tattooscan be cool, but they don't look good on everybody. And don't overdo it, too much is too much. But Banksy is cool :)

• The top one kind of reminds me of my fiancĂ©'s back tattoo

• word. i love the artist banksy. very powerful street art deserves respect!

• your pretty cool, and VERY sexy i must say. have a good one miss :)

• Thank you

• I think tattoos are pretty hot on guys, especially if you have a not body to go with it haha but that's just me :p

• ohhh arlight i see you! good shit. thanks. which tattoo though... decisions decisions.

• I meant "nice"body, not "not" body, I don't know how that happened lol but I like the 2nd one more for some reason

• Depends where and how they look with the tattoos because some people look weird with tattoos while others look the opposite

• im getting something on my tricep. im a weird person, so a weird tattoo, will fit quite perfectly ;)

• Ohh those would be awesome I love banksy. My teacher got me into him

• banksy is brilliant. go watch the documentary Through the Gift Shop on netflix. this guy follows banksy for months documenting everything. youd like it!

• funk yes! funniest part of that documentary was when they were in banksys "hideout" and he shows the cameraman millions upon millions of counterfeit money

• Yessssss!!! You know the camera man was super shocked

• I hate tattoos. They are the worst. But the only eception is if they have a special meanin gto the person.

• exception*

• yeah. i was writing fast while texting my friend. sorry. But I do think your ideas are very interesting.

• It doesn't really bother me but I hate it when there like all covered in tattoos

• All girls are different, but I love tattoos on guys a lot. But on the other hand, a lot of my girlfriends like clean shaven, blond, tattoo and piercingless guys so it depends really.

• No, hate them. Everybody's got them, there not that unique anymore

What Guys Said 1

• the tattoo must have some meaning, and what symbolizes... not do it just to pretend you're cool

• no shit sherlock. if you had enough brain matter to click the links i put on the question thread, then (assuming your capable of thinking critically) you would reach the conclusion that art like this has so much meaning behind it; the meaning is up to interpretation by the individuals looking at it.

• i don't have a sister... LOL

• same