How Do You completely Move on and forget someone that you like so much? Well firstly... Should i? or is it all pointless?

My Feelings are strong for her. Things have been confusing for awhile though. She used to SHOW many signs of interest such as talking and smiling at me a lot, offering me things, sitting next to me, looking at me, etc.. This was awhile ago but after i told her i had feelings for her, she started acting shy around me, she wouldn't talk to me unless i takled to her and she would look down. I Didn't talk to her for months thinking she didn't like me. After that she got back with her ex who she is broken up with now. When she was with him, she said "maybe we could be great friends" to me. She still acts the same way as before and we haven't talked in awhile. We just got out of summer break. We are on day 3. Since day 1 she has been acting the same and we haven't been talking, Sometimes i see her looking at me when i'm not looking. At the bus stop on the first day she picked up her phone and said "let me call my boyfriend" but she hung up after like 3 seconds... I don't know my friend said she was trying to make me jealous. The point is... i really like her but i have no clue what to do... does she like me? i can't ever stop thinking about her man :/ i know she could have been telling the truth about having a boyfriend but i took what my friend said in consideration... What should i do? I Also a friend last year asked her if she liked me and she said no... Maybe she is in denial? idk... I'm starting to THINK she isn't interested.. I don't know i dont know why that bothers me, but it does... My friend told me that he can see her staring at me secretly.. Today she didn't really look at me much because she was so focused on talking to other guys... It really makes me upset how she does it to multiple guys and not me... She can talk to almost anyone but me man... I Also think she is has a boyfriend because she was walking around with this guy that i saw her hugging... She interrupted a conversation i had with another girl... I don't know why but anyways.. what should i do?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0