She asked me if I want to get ice cream this weekend. Is it a date?

I just moved to my current state a month ago and at my new job everyone knows i am all alone. But this girl i work with who i do like texted me if i wanted to go get ice cream with her. I said yes. Is it a date or is she being friendly. We get along well and text a bit but is she just being nice?

One thing she did that makes me think she likes me is she waited for me in the lunch room on her lunch break to open her water canister cause she "needed my muscles"

Most Helpful Girl

• You can ask her to clarify. Only she knows if it's a date. It seems to me like maybe she wants to get to know you better so it's more of I guess a casual date (meaning not romantic but certainly not a bad thing).

What Girls Said 3

• Hmmm she could be being friendly :):) or it could be a date :) go out to get the ice cream and see where it goes

• Maybe it's a date and maybe it's not. You should go, and see if anything happens.

• Don't over think it. Just go out for ice cream and see where that takes you.

What Guys Said 0