Guys, if you had to choose one of these girls to date based on one picture and small description. Who would you choose?

The question title say's it all. So, based on a
picture and a little description, who would you
choose?

Michelle (Married once before and has a daughter)
www.vegasnews.com/.../...ey-inside-Chateau-570.jpg
Lacy ( Has a fear of opening up to people. Also, engaged)
www.virtualclassmedia.com/.../...1407187067116.jpg
AshLee (Spent time in foster homes, but was eventually
adopted. However, it left her with trust and abandonment issues) pbs.twimg.com/.../...ef24536b3baac16a41620cb0.jpeg
Christy (Been treated bad in relationships and manipulated by men) sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/.../Christy.png
Sarah ( Lost her arm at birth, so now she only has one
arm) dailyentertainmentnews.com/.../...aradise-pics.jpg
Lucy (Flower child hippy type who's a free spirit, REALLY free) assets-s3.usmagazine.com/.../...ucy-aragon-560.jpg
Clare (Overly emotional and has been used by men)
static.wetpaint.me/.../...ypremiere-1407278441.jpg
Elise ( Sweet and caring, but clingy at times. Easily
attached) images.thehollywoodgossip.com/.../...ini-photo.jpg

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Michelle: Can’t date a woman with a child. Also wouldn’t date a divorced woman unless she had a good reason to be divorced, such as the husband cheated or abandoned her or abused her.

Lacy: I’m not gonna date an engaged woman. WTF?

AshLee: would date if those issues aren’t severe.

Christy: same.

Sarah: would date. Loss of arm is no problem.

Lucy: The hippie ideology is wrong and a deal breaker. For example if it’s not just that she’s into hippie clothes or whatever. If she actually buys into the ideology.

Clare: overly emotional sounds like bad news.

Elise: clingy at times sounds bearable. Sweet and caring is great.

Overall I’d choose Elise. I’d also happily date Sarah. AshLee and Christy I have reservations about. The others are out of the question for me I think

Looks wise they’re all pretty. I wouldn’t say any of them is drop dead gorgeous with possible exception of Christy. I have no complaints looks wise. I’d be more than happy with any of them looks wise.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• hypothetically i would've chosen the girl in the middle but she's engaged... that would be wrong.

i think Michelle would be hard to date. Because i feel like i'd be like a replacement "daddy" and those shoes are hard to fill. Like i mean her attention's gonna be on two important people, and i think i'd get a little annoyed at that (not that that's a bad thing). I mean what if the kid doesn't like you -_- that would suck!

Elise i would date. I don't care if a girl im dating or that i like is clingy... feels good to be wanted to needed, very important aspect of being human is to feel useful.

definitely Michelle and or Elise ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly is go for any of em besides the flower child I don't like hippies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like Elise i would pick her she can be clingy at times
    she gets attached easily

0|0
    0|0
  • I pick Clare.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll just be forever alone if I can't get any better options than this. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Elise and lacy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Clare (Overly emotional and has been used by men)
    static. wetpaint. me/.../... ypremiere-1407278441. jpg
    is a bad link
    otherwise, my guy friends find at least one objection to each of the offerings
    so no gal here gets a date with them

0|0
    0|0