Mainly a question for guys, but would you date a girl with trust issues? :)?

I was wondering if any of you would consider dating a girl with trust issues or just think it's a waste of time? :) I know some people don't think it's worth it because those relationships usually take a lot of time & patience...

Thanks in advance for your answers! <3

Most Helpful Guy

• Getting a girl with trust issues to date you tends to be more rewarding than dating a girl without.

• Thanks for answering my question :) Just curious about why you feel that way? :)

• I dated a girl with trust issues once. It took a while to tear down the wall she put up but once I got her to let her guard down around me she turned out to be the sweetest thing.

• So sweet of you to stick around until she was ready to open up :) More people should be accepting of the challenges that other people face. Thanks again for your input! :)

What Guys Said 9

• I have seen what happens when a girl has trust issues and no way.

I don't need a girl getting on my case being all paranoid of every female life form I come in contact with. It's a disrespect to me the fact that she doesn't trust me and it could destroy friendships I may have with other people who just happen to be female. I don't want one potentially breaking into my phone and emails and all that trying to read every message I get either.

• If the girl is worth fighting for then it is just one more thing to tackle. She has to also actively try to improve on her issues as the relationship goes on. It is a lot of pressure so definitely helps show how much you really want her if can endure.

• I appreciate your input :) Thanks!

• Tell me about it, I've been having that patience for over 6 years now lol

• It's nice of you to wait all that time, lol :) Not everyone would be willing to do it! ;)

• Understanding her is very important to begin with & then with patience (which has to be exercised all the while), getting her to understand you is more important - the understanding given though requires time to time reminders lol

• Looking through your comments below it's clear you don't have trust issues. If you're meeting someone new it's normal not to immediately trust them, you're just reserved and possibly shy. And yes I would, although I wouldn't know she was looking unless she gave me some indication, like maybe talked to me.

• I really appreciate your opinion :) I'm personally reserved and question people's motives/intentions at all times, lol. Kind of like not trusting people unless they give you a good reason to :P Anyway I think everyone has trust issues because we've all been disappointed at some point or another.

• Depends on the issue. Does she just stay withdrawn in the begining and take time to warm up to me, or is she going to be going through my phone every time I go to the bathroom. Big fat "NOPE" to that second one.

• I meant she takes a while to open up & let people see who she really is, lol :) I don't think girls are paranoid enough to go through a guy's phone, lol :P at least I hope not...

• Oh, no. There are plenty of them who will. They are not fun.

• It sounds like such an invasion of privacy, lol :) I didn't know it was that common, lol

• I couldn't. That's a deal breaker for me. Dealt with it before, it's not fun. I need space and a life of my own. I've never cheated, to be treated as such is beyond annoying.

• These hoes ain't loyal

• I love this scene...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRXq0MsCAF0

As for me, I don't know

• No. There is no possible way in the universe that can work.

What Girls Said 0