How can I find someone good to date?

I just recently broke up with a guy i was dating on and off for awhile now. I am a single mom and i feel like i will never find love. Im not looking for anyone to be her father since she has a great one.. im just looking for a great connection with someone mature. Where can i find a man who is mature and will actually care about me?

Most Helpful Guy

• single mothers have it really rough when it comes to dating. and i applaud all you single mothers out there because it is truly a difficult life style to have. most guys who want to date you, generally, 98% of them won't ever commit but just want to date you for the sake of dating you or to have sex with you. its really hard and your options are drastically limited. you have to put the effort and try when you can. a man will have to prove to you over time that he is committed to you and your daughter. and since you're also a young single mother its just going to be that much harder and that much longer. but its not impossible. there is hope. just dont ever give up on your daughter and dont give up on yourself:)

What Guys Said 1

• You have to put yourself ot there.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, you said you just broke it off with someone. Use the time now to focus on yourself. Love yourself more. Care about yourself more. By the way this post sounds, it's coning off as if you just absolutely need someone.