Girls/Guys I need advice on asking a girl to homecoming ROMANTICLY?

Well as a Freshman at High School, I really want to take my girlfriend to Homecoming, I want to ask her in a very romantic way, yet she admits to not liking suprises, and Is not a very romantic type person, so how can I ask her out specially? Is there a really romantic way that does not involve flowers?

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe a put post it in her locker that tells her of a place where she must go to like a classroom (kinda like a treasure hunt) and in the end you stand with a cardboard that says "Prom?" or "will you go to prom wiht me?" do it like really short and simple (:

What Girls Said 3

• My brother got chalk and wrote will you go to homecoming with me on her driveway. He called her mom first to make sure it was cool. He then just grab a single flower off the side walk or something and stuck it in a bottle for the tittle on the i in homecoming.

• she said she's not romantic, and she doesn't like surprises, so that means:
    DO NOT surprise HER ROMANTICALLY.

• Light a bunch of tea candles in her driveway saying "Homecoming". They're cheap, you can get them in bulk almost anywhere.

What Guys Said 0