Do girls like Shy guys?

Well, the thing is i am university student, in my class there are like 40 girls. Im quite shy and quiet and usually nobody talks with me. Only myself has to join in group to talk with girls (but it´s rare).
When there is group work, everyone finds partner to work together and im always alone.
In elementary school i was bullied so many times. I guess because of that, i afraid talk and im shy now. Also, i really don´t know what to talk about. Everyone are talking about random things but when someone talks with me, then topic ends like few lines because i really don´t know what to say.

So, im always alone :( Im shy, quiet, very helpful and yet nobody cares about me. Im 21 year old. I wear stylish clothing but it doesn't help me. I guess this proves girls don´t like shy and quiet guys. :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Shy guys are cute but try smiling at girls and looking their way, maybe even a random hey every now and again will help :)

What Girls Said 3

• Im 19 and shy, but I tend to socialize when I find someone attractive, or if someone friendly approaches me. I think its good that you're shy. I'm not to into big crowds and so hanging with someone shy like you would be less intimidating because I wouldn't have to try to cope with a whole group of guys. I don't think its anything wrong with being shy. But just try not to sink to into the quiet department because then you probably will go a bit unnoticed. Do a little something to hint to girls that you are friendly and willing to socialize if they head your way. It can be a little head nod, a wink, or even a smile. This way, you know you're still shy, but that sign gave off a bit of a different impression to them =)

• Oh don't worry I'm sure there must be someone else perhaps if not in the same uni as you somewhere, someone who is shy too just like you. Just put on a happy attitude, don't seem upset or grumpy and smile a lot you'll be fine also a hi/hey here and there would seem nice x

• I think shy guys are adorable! There is always a sense of mystery about them. Just smile at a girl every once and a while and you'll be all set!

What Guys Said 0