"Were talking" rules?

So I was talking to this guy for over 2 months. He deemed us at the "were talking" level. I had met his parents, siblings and grandparents in that time frame. They all thought we were dating already, and he never clarified that we werent but has said he likes me and still to this moment does.
He has recently decided he needs time before he goes into a relationship, since he jumped from one relationship to another before. It's been about 6 months since his last one that wasn't even a year long and she cheated in him. I have not asked for a relationship at all. This was decided after I told him I was upset he was touching all over a girls bare side while looking at her tattoo and flirting with her. He thought I was acting like a jealous girlfriend even when we're not dating and he can't deal with that.
What are the rules for "talking" in a guys mind?
Is it just for me to be mad?
From meeting his family was he considering a relationship?
Should I give him space and see if he wants to pick up where we left off?
What should I do now?

What Guys Said 1

• give him some space and watch what happens... give him the opportunity... but dnt expect only positive, sometime goes negative even

think for the worst, hope for the best.

What Girls Said 0