Why are most girls into asshole?

Is it just me or are a lot of girls into jerks nowadays and please be honest.

Tank you all for your insightful commentary I do admit I was a bit over the top in this question but I literally wanted a simple answer but you guys could go ahead and insult me about my insecurities Im honestly fine with that anyways have a nice day
Thank* excuse my spelling

Most Helpful Girl

• women like men lots and really dislike boys so much... that could be the heart of the answer right there.
    when i think to date a guy i think of a 45 year old strong man, wise and knows exactly what to say and when to say it

when i think of a nice guy age 20 too 30 ... i think of a totally annoying child, who needs to ask every question and ponder every thing i do... who is overly emotional and super centered on ego

asshole guys give the impression of strength.. and lots of girls are drawn to that... even tho its wrong and short sited... and lots of really nice guys who are honorable and smart and loyal and funny are not seen has options... they just look like boys... mistakes on girls part i guess for not seeing father down the road.

but if i ask you.. why don't you date a super ugly girl? its the same reason right? she is yucky... you can't imagine oral stuff with her ^__^ so who cares really if she is smart and nice... no one, and people who say its on the inside which matters are full of BS.. only very lonely desperate hungry people will date someone who repulses them... and they only care about the inside if the outside is decent and not repulsive.

boys are repulsive to me.. their age, like a guy my age , i can not stand to talk with them for more than a few minuets and even that is a torture... they are so stupid i can't even articulate it... its like endless layers of stupidity and tears and baby wants.

your a handsome guy, look very bright.. honest
    my negative point of you is that i think you look a bit glum, a heavy smile... not looking after yourself well with sharper hair cut and more energy... you look a bit beat beaten down ~ and maybe thats not the case, but still its my impression of your pic & its all the matters

if my impression is that your a really heroic type , stands up for animal rights and not afraid or care what others think... i would get dizzy over you ^___^

anyway, im ranting long haha, good luck handsome!

• i want to know why there are no animal shelters for people like me.

• Intresting answer you know kingve gotten over this question already and have already found my answer just need to get over myself and move on and ignore the little insecurities I know easier said than donebut whatever and I realize Im one of those people who never get girls because Im basically chasing my tail (metaphorically meaning Im complaining without improving myself) anyways thanks for your input (p. s. I feel there no reason to adress this but Im pretty sure im not handsome lol)

What Girls Said 17

• Why is it that every insecure guy ever just naturally assumes that all confident guys are assholes/jerks/douchebags? It's just sad.

• Its not sad when its the truth.

• See there you go again. Quite frankly I'm starting to become very bored of all of you. if you don't like what any of us say why do you keep responding? And you know deep down jerks get girls nice guys get kicked to the curb.

• Ok now im mad what is your problem dude I did listen to ur reasons and to put it bluntly and short but bitter you sound very unrealistic in the way you speak or in this case text "nice guys get kicked to the curb" not all the time do they get kicked to the curb in their older years they will be the successful ones becuz they will overcome their confidence obstacles and find "the right girl" and by the way if u retort another argument you might be one of the most immature people I have ever met now please have a nice day:)

• No. Those are the girls who haven't learned their lesson yet or are assholes themselves as like attracts like. I sure as hell wouldn't suffer an asshole. I've only had to (thank jeebus) meet and hookup with an utter tool to the ninth poweer once to know that:
    A) These are sad individuals
    B) Thus they need help
    C) I'm not a damn therapist.
    Only an idiot would try to make anything more out of hooking up with an asshole. It's just not the natural orde of things.

• Women like assholes because somewhere subconsciously, they don't feel that they deserve any better. Like the quote goes "We accept the love we think we deserve".

• Dafuq, what about the normal guys that just trample themselves to offer them REAL LOVE.
      Wow, seriously? This has got to be the most idiotic 'subconscious' system ever.

• lol. that system could tell me why I can't keep up as they find out I'm a nice guy. but I think this answer is too simple to be true

• God, this superficial question again... You're under 18, many girls at your age want a chance with those hot popular guys who most of the times turn out to be arrogant, mean and shallow. You'll grow out of this, relax.

• Reminds me of a blog I found and which I posted a question about , on here. Here's 2 pics from it
      33.media.tumblr.com/.../...45dVK1r1ijk1o1_1280.png

i.gyazo.com/52cab44e00ae0c71afa612796eecd37b.png

So I hope you're a real nice guy, not those so-called. Otherwise, you might be offended by the pics. I didn't wrote them though :)

• @rUinSAYAN well my dear, I can't really establish since I am not specializing in this field. But I guess genuine.

• yeah I will just wait till my time comes. being genuine affords not being needy n creepy pasta so being genuinely nice would fit more to the anime charakter I want to be

• I'm not longer into them but tbh in high I was. Idky they were popular and very much chased after. They WERE physically attractive, now most of them look horrible. lol I guess I was being drawn in mainly by their looks and the small attention I would get from them. Now... I'm totally not for it and over it. Personally it was just a phase, thank goodness!

• yeah at the under 18 age its true, girls are into assholes, their normally the guys that act so nice to them but really they're just acting. but that means that the girls learn from their mistakes and in the end they find the nice sweet guys :) well hopefully they do...

• That's just young girls that like bad boys. Besides young boys are into bad girls so I guess it evens out.

• Girls usually like guys that are hard to get, or dont like them back its like an addiction or something, girls know that some guys are totally assholes but still like them I don't know why is this happening, it also happens to me, I like guys who dont like me back and are total jerks and still dont stop liking them. An other option is that some girls who like jerks, find them perfect and dont understand that they are idiots.

• I guess girls like them because they think the guys will make their world exciting and different. Sometimes a girl wants to be pursued and when a jerk with high standards won't pursue her, she kind of wants to feel like she's meeting his standards. It's stupid, I know, but she most likely wants an exciting change.

• Ass-holes are usually attractive, confident and know how to stand up for themselves which makes them 10x more attractive.

• I really wouldn't say assholes, more like badasses. I don't know why badasses are so attractive but they are to me.

• Explain to me how their "badasses" to me all they are insecure children

• Oh well I see your point what I dont get is how peiple stereotype nice guys as boring socially awkward people that is what pisses me off, I mean u could do some crazy shit and you could still be nice

• You have a point there too. that doesn't make any sense. i guess some girls go for the assholes since they find the entire "can't touch this shit or i'll kill u" attractive. kinda how guys apparently like girls that play hard to get.

• More aggressive, higher levels of testosterone, changes the pheromones. we have daddy issues and like rough sex.

• We've only been alive 'now-a-days', maybe we've been jerks for centuries or millennia.

• OMG... I thought you meant something else.

I was gonna say I'm defiantly not one of those girls... Mann I really need to get my mind out of the gutter xD

• Lol when I looked at the title after I submitted it I was like...0-0

• Lol... So I'm not alone.

But to answer your question all of us aren't though it does seem that way also it seems like guys tend to do the same thing though we calls the girl assholes bitches...

It's usually when were younger teen to ya but it's only a phase and the good guys end up on top eventually =)

• Because assholes are confident and confidence is hot. :P

• Cuz most assholes are good looking...

• But when they beat and cheat they run to the poor nice guy. Yeah that's real fair leading him on.

• They may seem like assholes to you guys since y'all aren't getting girls

• Kk :l I guess ur still in that "high school maturity" stage have fun

• Sugercoated excuse me? All I wanted was an answer of why girls are into them I dont need to be insulted in fact thta not a very mature thing to do at all but hey its the internet right?

• "High school maturity stage"
      under 18

LOL

What Guys Said 6

• It's just you, actually.

Blaming females for not finding you interesting, yet you generalizing them in such a shallow manner... There's one single truth - if you want to find the right person, you need to look for the right person. Instead of being into every single girl who quite obviously would not be in any way interested in a personality like yours.

That, and a relationship is based on mutual benefits, aka that being together in a relationship is mutually beneficial for both sides, as both sides are interested in one another, and admire each other.

I'm guessing you're just lusting over the "hot" and popular extroverted girls who are on a whole different mentality that I personally have never found appealing whatsoever. Of course they seem like they're only dating "assholes", you're looking in the wrong place.

But please note that generalizing all those guys as "assholes" and all those girls as "jerk lovers" is primarily quality of a judgmental person lost in their conceptual world of stereotypes. It does not help with social relations.

• Most girls or a lot of girls? Or just some of the girls you know? Or some of the girls you've heard about? You know someone could argue that demeaning half of the population's choice in partners is kind of a jerk thing to do. Someone could also argue that categorizing men as 'jerks' or 'assholes' is really restrictive and unfair, and that qualifying yourself as outside that category and as better than that really lacks humility, and that you sound like kind of a jerk. Then someone would have to wonder, if you're kind of a jerk why is it that you're not getting any girls? Then this person might conclude that maybe being a jerk has nothing to do with it, maybe girls just like guys with confidence and confident men come off as assholes because they're intimidating to self-pitying, insecure boys like you.

• Ouch lol Im a jerk because im asking a simple question oh Mann someone give me a tissue, seriously though no with all due respect I have observed every situation where a "bad" guy gets the girl and yes maybe I am insecure but guess what everyone is in their life time you dont need to sound all high and mighty just becuz you finally gotten yourself out of that state and by the way why do I qualify myself outside of that category is in which I help my community Im training to be a cadet to serve as an officer to clean the crime off the streets, you wanna try to insult me again?

• Wouldn't like to argue sry my auto correct is a little annoying

• No man that is perfect understanding of what I was trying to say, there's nothing to argue there. If you understand your situation, all you have left to do is get better and the rest will fall into your hands. I was harsh I admit, but there's so many other questions like yours from people absolutely unwilling to look at themselves and their obvious faults. You're not like that which is already a step in the right direction.

As for the girls you speak of well, not everyone knows the value of self-respect. It's unfortunate for them and hopefully they learn better. Definitely a minority of girls though and that should be clear.

• No they aren't, they're into dicks.

• You are not alone they just don't want to admit the truth.

• i loled at your title

• I did too once I realized the typo lol

• your under 18? mate its a joke but one no intended to make fn of you its just the way you phrased it.

• everythings alright

• yes. that is why i went my own way