Do most guys like girls that are "mommy like"?

i mean girls that take care of them, cook for them and such a things. not necessary ones that yell at them but they do that when it's needed. i am like daddy's girl. i need my guy to take care of me, tell me when i am wrong and even cook for me when i am ill. is that bad? i want him to pick me up and kiss me when i say something wrong. truth is that i am not like most girls. i don't want to "control" a guy, i want him to do that to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• That is exactly the kind of girl I like. Today's idea of a partnership is more about the man looking out for himself, and the woman looking out for herself. That isn't a real partnership. It is just two selfish people looking out for themselves.

I don't think that taking care of your man or woman, is acting like a father or mother. That is just what a real partnership is suppose to be like. This is why gender roles have been so popular throughout the world. While people should be free to break out of their gender role if they want, there should be no shame in wanting to follow gender roles either. That is simply your personal choice, on how you want to live your life.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes I want that a woman to cook and clean for me.. Ok now lets get into this you forgot to say you being a daddy's girl you want to be taken care of for the rest of your life something a father would do until you get married right? Yes you will tell me that you can work and help out but you want to marry a bread winner and have security something a father can give you

• Didn't ever think about this because I'm usually the one to coddle and pamper haha. I take joy in doing seemingly tedious tasks sometimes like the dishes, getting up to get the remote, cook, clean the house, and doing whatever makes the others life easier.

• WE ALL WANT THE BEST.

• Ayyy lmao

Daddy issues

What Girls Said 2

• Pretty sure there are aspects of both in everyone, just at varying degrees.

• There are lots of girls like you. It's actually a "kink" of sorts that can be (but doesn't have to be) entirely sexual. Where the dominant calls himself "Daddy" and the submissive calls herself "Little". The man is usually quite a bit older than his partner, but he doesn't have to be.

You can join a site named Fetlife where people who are into kinky stuff like to talk to those who share their interests. There's lots of p*rn on it, but it's just a forum and a social network, like Facebook for perverts. xD For most of people in Daddy/little relationships it extends beyond the bedroom into real life and they basically live in their roles (what you describe you want). There is nothing wrong with it, whatever floats your boat.

I myself am not into it, since it makes me think of my dad and I feel like vomiting. Dx
    But I ended up there since I'm into regular D/s thing, also bondage and some other stuff. Lots of material for research and links to other places to explain stuff to you.

Just watch out for creeps. Men might message you, so be careful if you ever decide to meet up with anyone you talk to there. Try to get to know some regulars and befriend someone you can trust on there before deciding to meet guys. (If you do.)