What qualities does a shy guy need to be dateworthy?

Obviously I am shy and I feel I am a nice enough guy I am just pretty shy. This has kind of held me back a bit, what qualities would I need to have a nice girl consider me.

Most Helpful Guy

• First and foremost there is no substitute for confidence. With confidence everything else falls into place. The ability to stand up straight, no slouched, and walk around like you know what your doing even if your lost and fretting projects good confidence and girls look for that in a guy, the confidence. It takes practice as everything does, but is definitely not impossible for everyone to do. That being said, there are a lot more, a sense of humour, being a gentlemen, knowing when to do what, all of that is just as important.

What Girls Said 2

• Be fun and have confidence. Doesn't have to be loud, conceited confidence. Quiet confidence is just as sexy :P

• A sense of humor would help you out.

What Guys Said 2

• you need to develop the things you miss.

• Be a fun interesting guy under the shell.