Girls if the guy you really like and are trying to get turns up unexpectedly to somewhere you go, how would you react? Seeing as you wouldn't... ?

... have got yourself beautiful and dressed to see him. (assuming you're not a natural kind of girl)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I don't wear make up or anything like that but if I ran into him on one of the days I didn't straighten my hair ( it's natural ly wavy but not the cute tame wavy it's the realy thick crazy wavy plus it's red so ) then I would kinda be nervous and constantly wondering what he's thinking and if I'm having a bold day or a day wear my anxiety isn't as bad I would straight up ask him

What Girls Said 1

• If he liked me back, he wouldn't care for how I dressed or anything. I wouldn't be worried about anything, maybe more nervous about him coming up to me than anything.

What Guys Said 0